knowing Eachother♡

As what felt like forever you and Gabi finally got to his house which was pretty nice considering how beat up his clothes were.

"Here we are you can lay on the futon while I make some foods" He looks at you with a faint smile on his face.

"Ok thank you for all of this I don't know how I could ever repay you" You say showing lots of gratitude.

💭I know exactly how you can repay me~😏💭 He thinks to himself, he really thought you where cute and he's never even had a girlfriend before but he knew you where the one for him.

As you sit on his futon he begins to walk to the kitchen

"What would you like to eat" He says as he grabs anything he would need to to make dinner for both of you.

"I really like anything I'm not to picky" As you fidget with your hands.
"Wait didn't I have some foods earlier?" You ask as you have totally forgotten about your foods.

"Oh I thought you did but you probably lost it when we bumped into eachother but don't worry I'll make you whatever you want" He says as he turns on the TV
"Here you can whach whatever you want." He says while handing you the remote and walking away.

"Thanks but do you mind if I sleep here I'm really tierd" You say as you yawn.

"Ofc! Make yourself at home the foods should be ready soon I'll wake you up when it's ready" he says while continuing to work on the foods he was making.

"OK thank you" You grab a blanket and soon fal asleep

After 2 hours Gabi woke you up and the food was ready and you asked him to go to the bathroom

"Hey can I go to the bathroom rq" you say as you yawn and rub your eyes

"Sure go ahead" as you walk away he walks towards the futon and fixes the blanket but he can't help but notice one thing.

💭Her scent she smells so good... 💭
You eventually come back and the two of you sat down and shared meal he made boiled tofu and tea on rice.

"Wow this looks delicious" you say as your eyes sparkle towards the foods.

"Thanks" The two of you sat down and enjoyed your meal but you didn't enjoy the awkward silence that was getting on your nerves until he broke the silence by thankfully starting an conversation.

"Just so you know I am a shinobi and I can fight so if anybody ever tries to hurt you I'll protect you I promise" he says

"thank you for all you are doing for me how could I thank you enough" your cheeks turn a soft pink by his words and you get lost in his golden eyes that shine in the light of the room no one has ever treated you THIS nicely it felt... good the fact that someone cares about you even thought you barely know them you felt butterflies in your stomach were you... in love? Does have feelings for you? So many questions filled your mind leaving you unable to think very well it was really late now and Gabi got ready for bed but checked up on you first.

"Hey need anything" he says to you, he gave you a guest room to sleep in which had mostly everything... mostly

"Ya I'm ok I just fell kinda dirty in these old clothes I'm in" you say as you tug your shirt

"OK I'll go grab you a shirt and feel free to take a shower" he says as he grabs a change of clothes for you
"Oh! And here's a towel" he adds as he hands you a fresh towel

"Thanks"you say as you go to the bathroom

TO BE CONTINUED/~~/