♡‧₊˚𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓃𝑒˚₊‧♡

♡‧₊˚𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓃𝑒˚₊‧♡

"Here you go sweetheart" the old lady handed a paper bag to mingi. Making sure to pat his head as a goodbye.
"Thank you ma'am, stay safe!". He bowed, thanking her again as he headed off with his newly bought groceries, struggling to hold all of the bags. The journey back home started and so did the eyes that followed.

Mingi hummed as he skipped along the dirt trail leading to the beloved run-down mansion he calls home . Although there's vines consuming the outside walls and there's a few little holes in some parts of the building. Mingi loved the place and wouldn't trade it for anything. It was better to stay there than try to find somewhere in the village.

After walking a bit, The sweet smell of lavender and bluebell flowers hit his nose. He's almost home.
He smiles as he watches two familiar butterflies dance in the bed of flowers on his windowsill. Making sure to take note that the bottle cap of water he set out for them is almost empty.
Focusing back in, he grabs his keys and unlocks the iron door. Trying his best to open the door and carry bags was a little difficult but he made it work. Opening one of the bags he pulled out a little box of strawberry milk and poked the straw through. A much needed drink to replenish himself from all the walking he did today. His weekly visit to the village markets wore him out. If it were up to him he'd stay in his cozy little place for as long as he can. It does get lonely from time to time, wishing that there'd be someone else there to keep the place warm. And not just friends that visit every so often.
Sighing He plopped down onto the couch pulling the straw up to his lips. Before he could even swallow the first sip, the front door slammed open making him jump to his feet.

"Sannie! You can't just barge in here." mingi huffed out, head falling back onto the couch once he realized it was just san doing another surprise visit.

"Yes I can," he wrapped his arms around the bunnies big frame "you never invite me over anymore." rolling his eyes he lifted an arm up to return the hug..

"Don't need to if you come over like this." he muttered under his breath.
"What was that?" San pulled away from the hug. Mingi only replied with 'nothing'

"At Least if you're gonna barge in like you pay bills, help me put this stuff away" he sipped at his forgotten strawberry milk.
"You don't even pay bills!" san whined as he made his way over to the table. Sluggish grabbing the groceries and plopping them in their place.
"No but I keep up with it" , smiling. Setting the drink down so he could help as well.
As they began to put things away, which was surprisingly a lot considering mingi is the only one living there. After a solid ten minutes of listening to the poor fox whine about how mingi doesn't love him enough, everything was in place.

"How could one person need so much" san groaned,
"It's called, buy a week or two worth of stuff so I don't have to take multiple trips like you" he stuck his tongue out teasing san. He wouldn't ever admit but he loves when san does this, randomly coming over, even if he didn't have a purpose. The company was really nice.

San shook his head, grabbing a bag of cookies as he made his way to the couch. Mingi shortly followed. Plopping down next to the fox
'Wanna watch a movie' san mumbled repeatedly , until mingi finally grabbed the remote and tossed it at him.

"Hey! That was my beautiful face you almost hit" he tried mustering up the most hurt look he could as mingi laughed.

"If you want to watch a movie then put one on"

"You do it" the fox shoved the remote back into mingis hands. Mingi sitting there staring dumbfoundedly at the thing. San continued to watch as mingi finally looked up at him in confusion.

"..you don't know how to use it?" mingi shook his head, trying his best not to make eye contact with the fox. San petted his head reassuring him that it was okay. grabbing the remote back and scooting closer to the bunny.
San then spent a solid thirty minutes trying to teach mingi the basics. It was like teaching a grandpa how to use a phone for the first time. But after many frustrated groans later he finally got the hang of it. At first they only planned on watching one, but one turned to two, and two turned into four. In the end, They spent the whole day watching different movies. too caught up for them to realize the sun was setting faster than expected.

"Holy shit it's 8 o'clock!" hurriedly san stood up making mingis head fall off his shoulder. Causing mingi to whine.
"Oh I'm sorry min I should've warned you first" he only nodded, as he watch san grab his things.
"Y'know you're always welcome to stay the night" internally hoping that san agrees, it'll be one less night he's by himself. Living in a bigger place like this it feels empty with just him in it.
"Awh min, I would if I could but wooyoung is waiting for me," he wrapped his arms around mingis big frame. "I promise I'll visit as soon as I can, okay?" The bunny mumbled a little 'okay' as he sunk further into the hug, trying to enjoy it while it lasted.
San gave him a kiss on the top of his head before opening the door.
"I'll be back dont worry! " he waved a final goodbye which mingi returned. Once the door shut mingi sighed. Hopefully san comes back soon like promised. He swears he'll die of loneliness in this place. Hence why he's so glad that his friends visit him often. but visiting and staying are two different things. Mingi wants someone to stay.

He walked over to the blinds shutting them, making sure each window is shut before he heads to sleep. Going into the kitchen to the window above the kitchen. He reaches for the string but before it shuts he sees something dart across the bushes. Rubbing his eye he squints trying to get a better look but it's too dark out. He gives up and just shuts the blinds, unaware of the eyes that were watching.
'Maybe I am going crazy' shaking his head.

He walks over to the couch deciding he'll sleep there tonight since it was still somewhat warm from earlier. Rather than his freezing bed. Letting out a small yawn, he grabbed the fluffy blanket. Wrapping himself in a little ball, well as little as he could. It was surprising that his big frame could even fit onto the small couch. Despite San constantly telling he needs to replace it with a bigger one. Maybe he'll do that tomorrow, but for now he needs his beauty sleep. it didn't take long for his breath to even out, letting small snores slip through his lips now and then.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

🐇 hello lovelies! , I'm Dolly! I haven't written in over 4 years so i started to pick it back up. I just started college (literally in my second week) so updates might be slow but ill try to post atleast one a week!

💗🎀 please give feedback, thanks!