Knowing the Unknown

Elara wakes up with her eyes firmly closed as the sunlight hits her eyelids and a blearing hangover makes its way. The first thing she attempts to think of and remember is her dreams, which come in blank and are more on the unusual side for herself.

Drunk or not, she always has visions of her dreams, and her mind coming in a black screen made her feel uneasy. The second thing she comes to conclude is reaching to her right side nightstand where she had left doses of hangover potions she keeps in stock for when a night with drinking takes place.

The third thing she does when the table is blank and clear with nothing falling into her reach is to blame Barty. Because... when is he never up to something, for instance moving the placements for the hangover potions just to fuck around.

"I'm going to fucking kill you Barty," She curses out rolling in the bed pulling the covers over her head, and tucking her head away under the pillow. A moment passed when she then realized the bedsheets did not smell like her own.

It stank of leather, hair products she was fully aware that came from Sirius' head, and a bit of chocolate that made her mind drift to Remus. "Welcome back to planet Earth, sleeping beauty. Have a nice nap in my bed?"

Elara groans in her place as her older brother's voice rings out. "You know, perhaps now that we have the time to talk... What the fuck happened? Secondly, I'm pretty sure Mother Dearest wrote a courting and soon-to-be engagement of a Rosier, not a Crouch Junior."

"Sirius... Please do fuck off." Elara groans fisting her hands in her hair which probably looked like a rat's nest as of now.

"No can do. So... please share with the class, dear baby sister. We're waiting."

Elara blinks under the covers, shielding her eyes through the red covers that the sun still manages to shine through. Sirius must've picked the bed closest to the window much to her dislike. The only thing he could appreciate from 12 Grimmulad Place and the Slytherin Dungeons would be the darkness when the time was right.

This time was not right. Not at all.

"Who's in the room then?" She knew much well her brother would not be alone, with the single word of class. The band of Marauders were probably lounging around the room, which also included Remus much to her horror.

And she was in her nightgown, it took her ages to feel comfortable enough to be around Barty and Evan in her nightgown, and that only started when both confessed to her separate times they took an interest in each other than her. But she was still well aware Barty would fuck anyone with a heartbeat, just Evan made himself top of his list surprisingly.

"Was drinking and smoking premature gillyweed with my friends."

"And the friends contain...?"

Elara knows her brother won't drop the subject lightly now he has a private moment, well private enough of a moment. "Evan, Barty, Pandora, and Reg." She lists out. "Does anyone have a hangover potion to spare? I'll repay it as soon as I'm able to return to my dorm... and some extra clothes.... And preferably an invisibility cloak to hide my shame so as Sirius quotes, Mother Dearest, won't kill my arse?"

"...How does she know about the cloak?" Elara hears James loudly whisper.

"I've known for a while. Don't ask, have my ways." She was rather jealous when she had a dream once at the end of her first year learning Sirius had befriended someone with a legit cloak, it also helped her avoid a prank in the long run that occurred only a week later.

"I got one," Remus's voice perks up, she could only hope it was the potion.

"No, I want answers. The only way to get them is blackmail, I know my siblings well enough." Sirius's voice comes sternly.