- 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚁𝚞𝚗 -

(SEASON 6 EP6)

(SEASON 6 EP6)

When Shigaraki wakes up, his new power also stirs something within him. That's when Shigaraki sees it for the first time, a light so blinding that could match All Might himself. Izuku Midoriya was the key to everything.

Or...

Shigaraki's thoughts after he wakes up and Midoriya makes a decision.
*****

Shigaraki knew that a price must be paid when anyone sought power. But when he signed up to take on his master's quirk, he didn't expect to hear voices inside his head.

After contacting Gigantomachia, a voice had called out to Shigaraki, a soft-spoken demand, perhaps remnants of a past life.

"One For All..." The voice of his master cooed.

An intense flash of pain went through Shigaraki's body and that's when he saw it.

An image of a familiar green-haired boy, basking in a blinding light. A symbol of goodness and justice, all things Shigaraki wasn't.

Shigaraki barely had a chance to contemplate what had just happened when Endeavor released an attack of hell-blazing fire in his direction.

The fire covered the ground and touched almost everything in its wake. Even when Shigaraki's flesh had burned off, it didn't take long for it to regenerate as he managed to fly past Endeavor.

Endeavor let out a roar and punched Shigaraki into the ground, like a burning phoenix.

However, despite the fire's intensity, it didn't stop Shigaraki from blasting Endeavor away from him.

The blast was so big that it managed to blow out the fire from Endeavor's previous attack.

Shigaraki found some leftover equipment from the demolished lab, the urge from before grew as well as the ringing of his master's voice.

Recalling his last conversation with the doctor, Shigaraki knew that something deep within him was urging him to act.

It was much different than before, as it wasn't a desire to kill but for Tomura to take what was rightfully his.

One For All-No, Izuku Midoriya's light was blinding, and Shigaraki wanted to claim it all for himself.

Shigaraki knew what he wanted right then and there as Endeavor attempted to attack him once again, but Shigaraki repelled back with a golden barrier, emanating from his hand.

"I must have it...Where is One For All?" Shigaraki said with a growl and Endeavor looked at him in surprise.

"One For All?" Endeavor echoed, forgetting that his comm was still open.

As Shigaraki continued to resist Endeavor, his eyes turned into a rainbow-like color. Before him, he saw the lights of every hero miles away. One light stood out in particular, effortlessly shining.