Chapter I

Disclaimer and Warning: This story contains mature themes, including explicit sexual content, strong language, offensive humor, and graphic violence. It is crafted with a mature audience in mind, reflecting complex and potentially disturbing themes. Reader discretion is advised.

.

❛ ━━━ 🎲♠️♦️♣️♥️🃏🎲♠️♦️♣️♥️🃏 ━━━━ ❜

.

Y/N's POV

Y/N awoke to honks and shouts that served as the city's alarm clock. Groaning, he shifted under the covers, the remnants of last night's conquest sleeping soundly beside him. Lana, was it? Lisa? Linda? Laura? Ah, right, Lana. He remembered now, vaguely recalling their chance meeting at a bookstore he had wandered into with ulterior motives. Nerd girls, he had surmised, were a softer target for his charms, not that he had any interest in the literature.

A sharp knock on the door jolted him back to the present. "Y/N, time to get up!" came the sing-song voice of Elaine, his mother, the 'milf' (according to those fucks he called friends) somehow managed to let his escapades slide with little more than a raised eyebrow and a sigh.

Still half-asleep, She murmured something incoherent, her pale blonde hair a halo on the pillow. Y/N admired the contrast of her skin against the dark sheets, so pale she seemed almost ethereal, with a hint of Russian ancestry if his booze-addled memory served him right. "Sorry, U.S. government," he thought with a smirk, "for sleeping with the enemy."

"Give me a minute, Mom!" Y/N called out, his mind racing for a strategy to smuggle Lana out without a family introduction. He swung his legs out of bed, a mischievous grin spreading across his face as he plotted his distraction.

His mom leaned against the doorframe with a raised eyebrow. "Don't take too long. Breakfast is getting cold."

"Hey, have I ever told you how great you look in the mornings?" Y/N started, laying it on thick in an attempt to divert his mother's attention. "It must be those new yoga classes, or have you been using a new skincare line?"

Elaine rolled her eyes, not buying it for a second but amused nonetheless. "Flattery will get you nowhere. And it certainly won't make your... guest," she glanced pointedly at the barely concealed figure under the sheets, "any less visible."

Y/N winced, caught in the act. "Right, well, you see, Lana here was just leaving. We had a... study session."

"Studying, huh?" Elaine's tone was dry, the disbelief palpable. "On the bed, from someone who no longer goes to school... How interesting."

Cringing at the accurate jab, Y/N ushered Lana, now fully awake and hastily dressed, towards the window with a whispered plan for a discreet exit. For her part, she seemed more amused than embarrassed, offering Y/N a cheeky wink as she climbed down the fire escape, the very picture of a milk-pale siren making her escape.

As Y/N watched her go, he felt a bit of regret. Not for the night itself, but for the fleeting nature of these moments. Turning back to face his mother, he found Elaine shaking her head.

.

❛ ━━━ 🎲♠️♦️♣️♥️🃏🎲♠️♦️♣️♥️🃏 ━━━━ ❜