Chapter III

Six months had indeed flown by, each day stretching the gap between Y/N and his parents ever wider. Beneath his bed, tucked within the confines of a dirty mattress, lay around $8,000 in cash—hard-earned proof of his determination to escape. Despite his family's cold demeanor, or perhaps because of it, Y/N was more motivated than ever.

He had turned down their reluctant offers of financial support and even a shared trip to Japan, stubbornly insisting on doing things his way. When his mother offered to fund a solo trip for him, he had flatly refused, adamant about asserting his independence.

Now in the middle of 'studying' Japanese—a task made all the more challenging by the presence of Anzu who was currently on her knees before him in a distracting manner—he struggled to focus on the hiragana and katakana spread out in his book.

"Hey, no biting!" he exclaimed.

"You weren't repeating," Anzu pointed out, her voice a blend of teasing and reprimand. "You have to get the pronunciation right. In Japanese, each kana represents a syllable, not just a single letter. Remember, vowels are always pronounced the same way, and there are no silent letters. Like 'ka', 'ki', 'ku', 'ke', 'ko'. You keep messing them up."

He groaned a smirk on his lips despite the frustration. "Never mix studying with pleasure," he said under his breath, a lesson he was learning the hard way.

"Fine, fine," he conceded, shifting his focus back to the book. "Let's try this again. But this time, keep the lessons above the belt, okay?"

Anzu laughed, a sound that was both light and knowing. "No promises," she teased, "Learning should be fun, right?"

.

"Anzu... oh~" Y/N started, the anticipation of a continued massage clearly influencing his motivation.

"If you can introduce yourself in Japanese, I'll keep massaging your back," Anzu offered, her tone playful yet challenging.

Groaning at the prospect of having to engage his brain instead of just enjoying the moment, Y/N lay on his stomach, feeling the weight of Anzu on his lower back. "Fineeee," he gathered his thoughts for a moment before attempting his introduction.

"Watashi wa Y/N desu. Anata no... uhhh, oshiri wa totemo kirei desu," he said, mixing up his introduction with an inappropriate compliment. (I am Y/N. Your... uhh, butt is very beautiful.)

Anzu's response was immediate and not gentle; she punched his back lightly, a scolding for his misuse of honorifics and inappropriate comment. "You're supposed to use keigo (polite form) when introducing yourself properly, not mix it with weird compliments! It should be 'Hajimemashite, watashi no namae wa Y/N desu.' And skip the weird parts!" ( Nice to meet you, my name is Y/N.)

Rubbing his back where she punched, Y/N couldn't suppress a chuckle.

"Anzu, kimi wa boku no yume no naka de mo ichiban kawaii. Issho ni nete mo ii?" he flirted shamelessly, surprising her with his fluent delivery. (Anzu, you are the cutest even in my dreams. Can we sleep together?)

Then leaning into his perverted nature but still showcasing his dedication to mastering the language for his own purposes, he continued, "Anata no egao wa boku no mainichi o akaruku suru. Demo, anata no oppai wa motto akaruku suru ne." (Your smile brightens my day. But, your boobs brighten it even more.)

Anzu paused, momentarily stunned by Y/N's sudden fluency when it came to innuendos and propositions, despite his clear lack of respect for proper language use.

"You're hopeless! But... surprisingly good with your Japanese when you want to be," she admitted, her laughter softening her scolding. "Maybe you'll survive in Japan after all. Just... maybe not with the best reputation."