Chapter VII

Content Warning!

Y/N being horny as well most of the chapter and downbad too.

You've been warned!

.

❛ ━━━ 🎲♠️♦️♣️♥️🃏🎲♠️♦️♣️♥️🃏 ━━━━ ❜

.

The moment Y/N had been both dreading and anticipating had arrived. Standing at the train station, he clutched Yumeko's bag, he checked the time repeatedly, each minute stretching out like an eternity, feeding his growing suspicion that he'd been stood up, a plaything discarded after a single use.

Disappointment... not just because he might not see her again, but because even the money she'd provided couldn't dull the ache of what felt like inevitable rejection. Just as he turned to leave, a sudden grip on his wrist yanked him back to the present—a grip that was both desperate and delicate.

"I don't have much stamina; I'm sorry for being late! There was a delay at the train station near my home," Yumeko panted.

It was her.

"Hello? Are you there? Morgan-san?" she asked with a playful concern.

"I'm sorry I don't have much time today, but I wanted to see you again!" she exclaimed, her usual cheerfulness mingling with urgency.

Y/N's heart skipped a beat, his previous frustrations evaporating under her gaze. "Eh?" was all he could manage, his eloquence failing him yet again.

"Hmm, oh! I know, let's play a quick game—rock, paper, scissors. Let's leave it to luck," she purred, her eyes glinting with that familiar blend of madness and allure.

"For what?" Y/N asked.

"If you win, I'll give you my number so we can keep in contact even if we don't meet at this station!" she declared, her grin broadening.

"And if I lose?" A part of him wondering if losing might not be so bad after all.

"Oh, if you lose... you'll have to do anything I say,—no questions asked."

They prepared to play, hands poised in the familiar rock, paper, scissors stance. Y/N's heart hammered in his chest, each of Yumeko's breaths seeming to synchronize with his own.

"One... two... three!"

As the age-old game of rock, paper, scissors concluded, their hands frozen in a stalemate, Y/N glared a little less harshly, his attention unavoidably drawn to the way her chest moved with each giggle, her breasts bouncing in a way that was, frankly, mesmerizing. "Damn, she's cute and sexy. How the hell is that even possible?" he thought, bewildered. Back in the US, it seemed like girls were one or the other, not both.

She looked at him with a sweet smile. "You're pretty good, Morgan-san." Her voice was like velvet, soft and smooth.

"Yeah, well, you're not so bad yourself..." His words earned him a broader smile from Yumeko.

"But I really must be going now," she said. Then as if struck by a sudden thought she added, "Your phone, Morgan-san, please."

Y/N's hand automatically went to his pocket, only to realize with a sinking feeling that he'd left his phone behind. "Uh, about that..." he began, sheepish.