Desperate Housewives OCs

#1
Name: Estelle "Stella" McCready
Maiden Name: Estelle Rivera
Nickname: Ella
Age:37
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Hobbies: Crafting and DIY projects as well as interior decorating.
Occupation: Nurse for Fairview Memorial Hospital
Marital Status: Married
Love Interest: Dr. Ron McCready
Face Claim: January Jones.

In season one she catches Edie Britt going after her husband but puts a stop to it after finding a video tape and posting it anonymously on the web.

In season two she butt heads with her son after he comes out to her that he is gay. Unwilling to except it, She and Bree support each other in their efforts as Andrew and Dylan start dating.

In season three Estelle and Bree struggle to build a relationship with their sons after coming to terms with who their kids are and gradually build back some sense of normalcy.

In season three Estelle is diagnosed with high blood pressure and undergoes diet changes while finding out that she is pregnant again after having an affair with Carlos Solis.

In season 4 Estelle dies after giving birth to her baby girl Kelly McCready. The affair between her and Carlos solis comes to light when Ron finds Estelle's confession in one of her journals. He then gets a paternity test and his fear comes to life when the test is negative and Carlos is proven to be the father.

Greatest Fear: Death

#2

Name: Sasha McCready
Married Name: Sasha Rowland
Age: Same as 15 - 19 (S1-4) 24 -28 (S5-S8)
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Hobbies: Plays guitar, sings,
Occupation: Advice Columnist for The Fairview Mirror. Dear Sasha

Face Claim: AnnaSophia Robb
Love Interest: John Rowland
Marital Status: Married
Husband: John Rowland (S3E16)

Family:
Ron McCready (Father)
Estelle McCready (Mother)
Dylan McCready (Brother)
Kelly Solis (Half Sister)

In the first season she is often seen hanging out with Julie Meyer and Danielle Van De Kamp. They often work on projects together. Her family had just moved to Fairview within the last few months before Mary Alice Young would commit suicide on one sunny morning in suburbia. Cole is a track star and loves worked on the school newspaper. She and her brother did not grow up in the best of circumstances. The father was busy in medical school. Their Mother was a nurse at Fairview Memorial Hospital, and often work night shifts. It was hard to bond as a family when your parents aren't around much because of their hectic schedules.

In season two Sasha prepares for her high school Junior year looking for a new job and earning money to get the things that she wants. At the same time. She is actively pursuing John Rowland and sabotaging his relationships with older women. Including Gabrielle Solis.

In season three she gets a job working for the Scavo's Pizzeria and gets pregnant with John's love child resulting in the two getting married.

In season four she starts college at Fairview, community college, while trying to support a family and marriage.

After the five year time, skip in season five she has graduated from college and has begun her new job at the Fairview mirror as their advice columnist and finds out all kinds of dirty secrets all around Fairview.

Greatest fear: Losing a close family member, being abandoned, being cheated on.

#3
Name: Dylan McCready
Age: same age as Andrew Van De Kamp
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Gay
Hobbies: Sings, plays bass, loves to play video games, goes to tae bo class and Tai Chi classes.
Occupation: Rentboy (Formerly), Club owner, Bartender, Professional Jazz Singer (Currently)
Face Claim: Michael Johnston
Love Interest: Andrew Van de Kamp
Marital Status: Married

In season one dylan forms a band with some kids from school as the lead vocalist and backup guitarist and comes to terms with the fact that he is gay. He starts hanging out with Justin hoping he can help him sort his thoughts out.

In season 2 he starts dating Andrew after Justin breaks up with Andrew. Andrew moves out of Fairview at the end of the season and Dylan runs away to find Andrew. The two survived on the streets together.

In season three, Dylan and Andrew come home after Bree finds them in a shelter and after Ron and Orson find them individually they attempt to convince the boys to come home.

In season four Dylan is jumped and badly beaten in a homophonic attack on the college campus rendering him in a coma for six weeks leading to Andrew taking matters into his own hands... meanwhile, Carlos gets custody of Kelly after Estelle dies.

In season five Dylan and Andrew get married and together and look into surrogacy to have children after three years of running a club together Gabby marries Ron and becomes Sasha and Dylan's step mother.