*8*

Yuta Okkotsu POV

Yuta Okkotsu POV

After we ate dinner, Toge and I sat down on the couch. We watched a series called "Alice in Borderlands" it's pretty good, Toge wanted to watch it so I said yes.

We've been watching the series for two hours now, Toge looked tired and exhausted but he didn't say anything, like always.

After 3 hours of watching that show I felt something laying down on my right shoulder, it was the other boy's head that rested there. His breathing was steady and calm, his eyes closed and his white hair is a bit messy.

I had a small smile on my lips, I laid a blanket around the other male and laid him carefully down on my lap. Just now I see the small dark circles under Toge's eyes.

I looked at Toge concerned. Did he take enough care of himself the past weeks..? I caressed the boy's cheek softly. He looked weak and exhausted, even in his sleeping form.

I paused the series and looked at Toge, caressing his face with my right hand and resting my head on my left hand. The feelings I have towards Toge are the same I had for Rika..

she was my best friend in my childhood and we promised each other that we'll marry some day. My eyes glanced at the silver ring she gave me back then and I felt tears building up in my eyes. She died in a tragic car accident.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm down. I have Toge now and Rika would want me to be happy.. no matter how hard I try to deny it.. these feelings I have for Toge aren't meant for just friends.

I sighed and picked Toge carefully up, trying not to wake him. I walked to my bedroom, laying Toge down on my bed and wrapping a blanket around him.

I watched him sleep for the next few minutes before silently standing up and walking to the couch. I laid down and closed my eyes, trying to sleep too.

-

I wake up from a something that sounded like coughing, I sat up from the couch, trying to get the blurry vision away.

When I realized that it's Toge who's coughing I frowned and stood up, rushing to the bedroom. I switched on the lights, only to see Toge sitting on the bed, his hand resting on his mouth and coughing crimson red liquid up.

I rushed to his side, my face showing pure concern while I took a napkin and giving it to Toge. The male looked weak and tired, the coughing was obviously painful for him.

I rubbed circles on Toge's back, hoping I could help him calming down a bit and whispered soothing and comforting words in his ear.

When the white haired boy stopped coughing after some minutes, I took a deep breath. Toge's eyes were teary and he was trembling a bit, I took a new napkin and wiped away the blood that was on the other boy's mouth.

"Are you feeling a bit better?" I asked softly, my voice calm and soothingly. "A bit.." the boy whispered with a hoarse voice.

I laid Toge back on the bed, cleaning the boy's blood stained hand. "Do you need anything? Do you want me to get you some water?" I asked, still concerned for the other.

Toge shook his head and turned around to look at me. "I don't need water.. but.. can you maybe stay with me for the rest of the night..?" I heard the boy asking, his voice showing sadness and a bit of fear.

A small smile was on my lips, I slipped under the blanket next to Toge and made sure that Toge was held warm with the blanket. "Of course." I whispered, my tummy having a tingling feeling again when I took in the other's scent.

Toge closed his eyes and cuddled me, probably seeking some kind of comfort. I blushed a slightly, wrapping my arms around the other boy.

"Good night.." I whispered in Toge's ear, slowly closing my eyes. "Good night.. and.. thank you.." I hear the boy whisper weakly before drifting off to sleep.

" I hear the boy whisper weakly before drifting off to sleep