~ Kisses ~

MENTION OF SEXUAL INTERCOUSE, IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS TOPIC SKIP THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------------------------

Angel pulled away quickly, he didn't know why he did. He believed that he was just shocked by the sudden affection. His heart was beating out of his chest. He wanted more.
"What was that for...?" Angel asked reluctantly as Husks hand rested on his cheek. Husk blushed, unable to hide his flustered expression. "I.. uh. I don't know, ive been resisting doing that for some time." He stated awkwardly as he looked away.

All Angel could do was gaze at the overlord. He leaned in closer to Husk, turning his head with one of his arms in the process. Angel tilted his head slightly as Husk closed his eyes. Their mouths connected to create a warm passionate kiss. After a minute or two they pulled apart, but went back in for another kiss, Angel pushed his tongue through into Huskers mouth, their tongues fought and Husk continued to have the upperhand. Until finally, they pulled apart again. A strand of saliva between them. They made out for a few more minutes, one of Angel's hands began to travel down Husk's chest, to his waist, and attempted to get into his trousers. But Husk quickly interrupted the kiss before this could happen.

"We have work, come on." He got up quickly, his cheeks reddened. "You're cute when you're flustered." Angel giggled. Husk paused and glared at him. Causing Angel to let out an even louder giggle. Husk ignored this and left the room.

HUSKS POV
'What the fuck was that?' I questioned myself as I looked at the bathroom mirror. 'Fucking christ, why is my face so red?' I got into the shower, thoughts of Angel started flooding my head. I didn't understand why I kissed him. Why did I tell him that I was resisting for so long? 'Fuck me, I have so many questions and no fucking answers.'
I was scared to face Angel, so I came down a little later than usual. Only to see Angel right infront of me, wearing his black heel platform boots, a black corset top, and matching booty shorts.

ANGEL'S POV
I was still happy about Husk's sudden show of affection. It was unexpected, thats what I loved about it. I continued to serve customers although Husk wasn't downstairs yet, I assumed he was still recovering because of what happened this morning. Until, I glanced behind me and saw Husk gawking at me from the stairs.

NO ONES POV
Angel gave the last glass in his hand's to a Sinner and walked over to Husk, who realised that he was staring right at him. He walked down all the steps of the staircase and attempted to avoid Angel by covering himself with his wing. Proving to Angel that he still wasn't fully recovered from their new found 'relationship'. He was shy, and Angel found that adorable. He understood that Husk could be frightening, but currently, he was cute as fuck.

Nothing too important happened for the day at work. Mainly people resting their gaze on Angel as he bribes more Sinner's to spend more at the casino. Eventually, the end of the day came and Husk closed up, thank fuck tomorrow was a saturday. Although they were a casino, Husk preferred having the weekends to himself so they were closed on the weekends.

Once everyone got out of the casino, Husk sat behind the bar and grabbed a bottle of cheap booze. "Husky~! You gonna stop ignoring me or what?" Angel stated as he sat on one of the barstools. Husk muttered something then took a swig of his booze. He was obviously embarrassed. Angel got up and went behind the bar, wrapping his two lower arms around his waist and resting his head on Husks shoulder. Husk could feel Angel's breath on his neck. "When are you going to stop avoiding me to talk about it?" Angel whispered seductively into his ear, causing Husk's fur to stick up. Angel popped out his retractable pair of arms and put them on the counter which was on the other side of Husker. Who then turned around slowly to reveal a completely flustered Husk.

Angel seductively smirked... his right upper hand pulling on Husk's bow tie and his left upper hand on his cheek. "I take it you liked the makeout session?" Husk looked up and their eyes connected. "Yeah. I did." Husk stated, before wrapping an arm around Angel's waist to pull him down to his height. Gently kissing him. "I didn't think that was enough; I need more." Husk's expression changed. A sudden burst of confidence overwhelmed his body. "Did you now~?" Angel chuckled. Husk picked angel up bridal style as he walked up the stairs. They settled with Husk's bedroom as they didn't want to disturb Fat nuggets.

Angel and Husk's slow and passionate kissing evolved into being sloppy and needy. Their hand's were caressing each others bodies under their clothes. They both helped each other get undressed. Husk slowly took of Angel's shirt. The bulge in his pants getting larger. Angel did the same for Husk.
Once they were completely undressed, their hands continued to caress eachother as they climbed more into the bed, Angel was underneath Husk. "Are you sure that you wanna do this?" Husk asked as he reached for his tie in order to tie Angel's upper arms together by the wrists. "Y-yeah." Angel stuttered due to the panting after the long makeout session.

Husk began to kiss Angel's upper body.. leaving hickeys along the way. From his neck, to his waist. One of his hand's intertwined with one of Angel's lower arms, as his other arm wrapped around Husk's neck. Angel whimpered at each touch of Husk's wet lips being left across his body.
Husk caressed Angel's thigh with his free hand. and flipped Angel over onto his stomach. "You ready?" Husk asked as he positioned himself behind Angel's entrance. "Mhm.." Angel said.. he was submissive right now, Husk loved that. "Aren't you a good boy." Angel blushed at that and begged for it. "Please.. I-I can't wait anymore." Husk smirked and the tip of his shaft entered Angel.. causing a shiver of pleasure to overwhelm his body. Husk slowly travelled all the way inside, listening to the soft quiet moans that Angel let out. "Mm.. p-please." Angel gasped. He slowly pulled out and in, soft and delicate moans escaping Angel's mouth from time to time. "H-harder." Angel pleaded for more.

Husk quickened the pace.. a jolt of pleasure hit Angel as he arched his back. Allowing Husk to get a better angle. Angel's moans got louder as Husk continuously hit his spot soft.. "Oh.. yes! Harder..~!" The sounds of flesh clapping went around the room, Husk could feel his climax approaching so he pulled out. Just before Angel was about to hit his climax too. Angel turned back around onto his back, and Husk leaned down to kiss him. Angel say up as they made out and and they switched positions in an instant. Angel was now above him.

Angel looked down at Husk's shaft. He gasped at the size of it. He looked down at Husk, he was dominant, now hes submissive and obedient. Angel put his mouth over the tip of Husk shaft and held Husk's wrists together as he struggled to get out of his grip. Angel continued to throat his shaft, Husk groaned in pleasure, arching his back to make angel take him whole. Angel put his hands around the part of his shaft that he was unable to fit. This went on for about few more minutes before Husker groaned loudly, Angel took it as a sign he was about to reach his climax and took his head away from his shaft, instead, he sat ontop of it and positioned himself so it would go straight for his entrance.

Angel's lower arms rested on Husks chest as his upper arms focused on keeping Husks arms down against the mattress. He slid up and down on his shaft before picking up the pace slightly.. Angel moaned loudly as he took Husk whole and Husk groaned as he finally pulled away from Angel's grip and put his hands on his waist; guiding him on where to go. He quickened the pace and they both threw their heads back in pleasure. Angel's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he felt himself reaching his climax, he continued to ride Husker's shaft even quicker, Husk growled as he felt himself reaching his climax as well. The pace quickened, and the sound of flesh clapping rapidly increased too.

Angel moaned loudly as he climax came out, and Husk groaned as he ejaculated into Angel, Angel laid down ontop of him for a while then fell to his side panting. "That.. was so fucking good." Angel said wirh gasps in between each word. "Yeah.." Husker agreed.

1500 words