chapter 11

I wanted to ignore him too because I feel bad for being ignored, but I couldn’t stand my impatience and opened my mouth first. 

“Excuse me, Hunter Lee Jehee?” 

“Yes.” 

But he didn’t even look at me and just replied. As the body temperature slowly rose, hot breaths burst out, and the body twisted in an unbearable sensation. Nevertheless, I was impatient because he saw only the information window without thinking about looking at me. 

“When will I feel better?” 

“Your ability is a mess. Isn’t it weird to see this and make you feel better?” 

No, what’s wrong with my abilities! I snorted hard because it was ridiculous, but, viciously, he reached out and stroked my head. 

“Don’t rush and wait.” 

“Ahh!” 

As if only the senses remained, it was as sensitive as it became, so I got goosebumps even when my fingertips touched the scalp. Astonished by this, I jumped back and touched the floor, and then the guy who had only looked at the information window threw his gaze at me. 

“….” 

“….” 

Damn it, where does that bastard put his eyes? 

The cool gaze passes through the face, goes down to the chest, and goes down a little more. Slowly lowering my head following that gaze, I also checked the absurd situation below. 

This crazy—! 

“I’m going to use the bathroom!” 

I didn’t know why my face was burning because I was embarrassed or because I had a fever above my condition. As I was about to get up and head to the gloomy bathroom, a new status window popped up in front of my eyes. 

[The Master’s mood improves, giving you +1 to ‘Be Loved’.] 

[Warning: Since the skill to ‘Be Loved’ is -7, the “Sexuality” effect disappears, and the “Melancholy” effect is given] 

[Warning: Since the skill to Be Loved is -5,  “Melancholy” effects continues and the skill use is limited] 

—Isn’t feeling better at this moment proving that he has a bad personality? 

As the heat that seemed to burn in my body slowly disappeared, I felt a loss of strength. I couldn’t control my trembling body, so I sat down, and a small voice mixed with laughter came from the side of the sofa. 

“Do you want me to take you to the bathroom if you’re having a hard time?” 

“—It’s fine. I can go alone.” 

What a bastard, that guy. Who is this all because of? 

I responded coldly to the words that sounded like making fun of people and raised my upper body in a sullen posture. And after checking the still awkward condition below, I crawled into the bathroom. It was because the lower body condition didn’t get better right away just because the status effect disappeared. 

It couldn’t have been the same thing. This situation now and the situation in the future has become dark. 

It meant that now, at any cost, it was necessary to manage it so that the skill to ‘Be Loved’ does not fall below -10. When it is below -5, it seems that the use of other skills is also restricted—.