#3: Inside The Bios.

My trembling hand approached the power button, feeling the cold metal beneath my fingers. With an ominous click, the old PC came to life, and the screen illuminated with an image that transported me to decades past. It was as if I was witnessing the resurrection of a forgotten technological spirit.

The game menu appeared before me, as ancient as time itself. It was like a window to a bygone era, a relic of the age of early personal computers. The pixelated, low-resolution letters slowly drew themselves on the screen, as if emerging from the depths of a digital abyss.

The BIOS layout was grim and desaturated, evoking a sense of decay and abandonment. Each menu option was like a door leading to an unknown and mysterious world, ready to reveal its darkest secrets.

The START option, a simple blinking line, seemed like an irregular heartbeat in the pulsating heart of that ancient PC. I was drawn to it, like a moth to the light, but I was also overcome by a shiver of unease, knowing that cursor was the portal to an uncertain destiny.

As my eyes wandered through the game options, I felt an unsettling presence lurking in the digital shadows. It was as if the spirit of the past had seeped into that menu, whispering words of warning and temptation. I couldn't help but wonder what horrors and wonders awaited me beyond that virtual door.

In the midst of the gloom, I made a daring decision. My fingers moved with a mix of anxiety and anticipation, selecting an option from the menu. A chill ran down my spine as I waited for the game to load, knowing that my life would never be the same after crossing that digital threshold.

Destiny awaited me on the other side, with its sharp claws and sinister smile. But there was no turning back. I had entered the realm of the game, and I would face the shadows and nightmares that awaited within that world.

With a trembling hand, I pressed the start button. In that moment, something strange and disturbing happened. A piercing pain shot through my head, as if thousands of burning needles were piercing my skull. I screamed, but the sound was drowned in the stale air of the room.

My mind and the screen merged in an instant, as if our beings intertwined in a twisted symbiosis. The screen became an extension of my consciousness, and I became a puppet trapped in its digital embrace.

The pain continued, penetrating every corner of my being. My mind twisted and distorted, as if being dragged into an endless abyss of pixels. Terrifying and incomprehensible images were projected on the screen, feeding off me, tearing away any trace of sanity that remained in my being.

Time seemed to stand still as my mind plunged into a spiral of nightmares. The boundaries between reality and fantasy faded, and I found myself lost in a labyrinth of indescribable white light. My identity faded away, and I existed only as an amalgamation of pain and despair.

The screen became a distorted mirror of my own agony. My eyes, now bright and lifeless, reflected the horror that consumed me. Every time I tried to free myself from its metallic embrace, the pain intensified, as if destiny itself punished me for daring to defy its power.

My thoughts became fragmented, my memories faded, and only raw, primal pain remained.

I suddenly found myself in a claustrophobic room made of white cubes that stretched into infinity. Every wall, every corner was identical, without a single crack or imperfection. There were no doors or windows, only the oppressive whiteness that surrounded me.

My eyes landed on my hands, and I was petrified by what I saw. Instead of having human fingers and palms, my limbs were red polygons, as if I had been turned into a geometric aberration. I watched in horror as the sharp edges and corners of my hands moved unnaturally, as if they had a life of their own.

A chill ran down my spine as I contemplated myself, transformed into a distorted entity. There was no trace of my humanity, only that angular, red form that seemed to defy the laws of reality. I felt a deep unease, as if my own essence had been corrupted and deformed under the influence of this sinister room.

Every movement I tried to make was a struggle against the twisted geometry that possessed me. Every step was like a clumsy dance, where my polygonal limbs stretched and twisted, defying any notion of natural anatomy. Every time I tried to touch something, my hands passed through the object as if it were nothing but an unreal illusion.

The white cube room was relentless in its uniformity and lack of sense. There were no clues or hints of how I had ended up there or how I could escape. Only the constant sensation of being trapped in a geometric nightmare, where my existence faded into a spiral of distortion and despair.

The whiteness of the cubes began to feel oppressive.