(CHAPTER-2) Aashi Sharma

AUTHOR'S POV

"Beep! Beep!"

"Beep! Beep!"

Urgghhh!!! Get up, Aashi! It's been twenty minutes since the alarm went off.

Oh my god!

Get up, Aashi!

Sakshi yelled as she threw a pillow over Aashi's sleeping face.

Oh my god! Please give me five minutes! Would you, please?

Pulling a pillow over her head, Aashi sighed.

It's impossible to wake you up, Aashi.

It's frustrating, Sakshi added.

"Beep! Beep!"

"Beep! Beep!"

Uugh! Aashi It's 6:30 a.m. already; wake up or you'll be late.

Throwing the pillow away from Aashi, Sakshi spoke.

Whoaann! Uth gayi!!

Aashi got up and rubbed her eyes.

Good morning, beautiful!

With a wish, she gave Sakshi a peck on the cheek.

Sakshi hugged her and grinned, wishing her back.

"You will be late if you don't go now and get ready."

Aashi stood up and walked to the bathroom while massaging her eyes.

After a quick shower, she changed into a bathrobe and headed to the closet.

She started getting ready in her white salwar suit, just like she did every Monday. She was dressed in a white Chikankari anarkali today. She twirled around in front of the mirror, grinning as she gave herself a quick glance.

She smiled and flipped her hair, thinking, "Uff, Aashi, how lucky your husband would be to have this gorgeous girl in his life."

She had a pear-shaped physique. She was never little in stature, but she always exuded confidence in her figure.

She only applied lip tint to her cheeks and lips while getting dressed, leaving her damp hair out to air dry. She had on her usual daily jewellry, which consisted of two diamond rings, diamond studs, her nose ring, and a light gold chain with a small round diamond pendant.

Anarkali was perfectly embracing her curves. She looked in the mirror one last time, then grabbed up her phone, shot a selfie, and shared it on her Instagram story.

 She looked in the mirror one last time, then grabbed up her phone, shot a selfie, and shared it on her Instagram story

Sakshi was sleeping when she emerged from the closet. On her side table, she placed a note.

"You are the most gorgeous girl ever." Gorgeous, text me as soon as you wake up. Love you.