II

Madeleine grabbed Nine's arm guiding her fingers slowly in and out of her mouth as she pleased, sucking on them by sinking down to the first knuckle, releasing them with a faint pop only to swirl her tongue between her fingers. After a few seconds Nine's other hand started to caress Madeleine's jaw whilst the other hand's fingers are going deeper and deeper into her throat, evoking a gag from the girl.

Madeleine started whine as Nine took her time with Madeleine. She removed her hand from Madeleine's mouth and used the other to pull her hair, forcing her to look up as she displayed her now, spit coated, fingers infront of her eyes.

Her submissive gaze portrayed her need for friction, she was desperate for something, anything. Nine bent down to her level bringing Madeleine's lips to hers. It was a slow and restrained kiss. Madeleine gave up her control, taking only what Nine gave her.

Nine dropped both of her hands, then wrapped them gently, but firmly around Madeleine's throat pulling her up without breaking the kiss. She struggled to stand up properly so Nine tightened the grip she had around her throat, eliciting a deep and struggled moan from Madeleine.

Walking backwards, Nine guided them to a chair and sat down on it. Madeleine didn't know what to do with herself so Nine just pulled her onto her lap. She shifted around until she was comfortably straddling Nine. With one hand on her throat and the other moving down her side until Nine's hand rested on her hip.

Nine pulled back from the kiss only to look up at the breathless and flushed woman on top of her, who had her eyes closed. She started to grind her hips thinking it would satisfy her needs.

A frustrated sigh left her lips, "Don't make me beg you."

"What if I want you to beg," Nine responded whilst both of her hands started to play with the waistband of her lingerie.

"You're a sadistic prick, you know that?"

Nine let out a small chuckle. "Yet, here you are, grinding on my lap. A stranger, who you met..." I looked down at my watch, "About three, almost four hours ago."

"That's more than enough time to become acquainted. Don't you think?" Madeleine replied smirking at her. Nine felt one of Madeleine's hands wrap around her tie. She leaned down to Nine's neck, her movements coming to a halt as she started to kiss her way up Nine's throat and licking from her jaw to her temple, up to her earlobe. Madeleine's other hand took Nine's and guided it between her legs, making sure Nine's fingers would gently caress her thighs until they where directly infront of her center. "Are you going to do something, or am I going to have to do it for you?"

"Maybe you should beg me. A little begging never hurt anyone," Nine stated as her fingers brushed the petite and soaked fabric. "And for the record, if you want something from someone, you ask politely. Otherwise you might not get what you want."

She rolled her eyes, "Please... Please just fuck me."

In all honesty, Nine knows that she could do better than that, but right now she really wanted to get this over and done with. Her one hand continued to stroke the fabric, slowly building up the pleasure.

"Don't make me ask you agai-" Her complaint was cut off when Nine slowly pushed two fingers inside her entrance. Nine watched as her fingers disappear into the woman's core.

"God, you are so wet," She laughed at Madeleine's state. She didn't respond, it is actually more like she couldn't. The only noises coming from her mouth are desperate whines, soft whimpers and restrained moans.

Madeleine couldn't keep still and started to grind on Nine's lap with her fingers still inside of her. Nine eased them in and out at a leisurely pace. She decided that she had tortured the woman enough and started to curl her fingers inside of Madeleine.