These are your favorites 🏵️| Mkulia (fluff)

Everyone was dancing merrily to melodies blasting through the loudspeakers. However, Julia was sitting on the floor, resting on a wall.
She was the only one neither dancing nor enjoying the party. No other thoughts were going through her head at that moment, than how to get out of here without anybody noticing. She hasn't seen any of her friends, therefore she hasn't moved from her position.
After a couple of minutes, she finally decided to check the time. It showed 19:38. Without hesitating, she firmly swiped and entered instagram after she unlocked it. Scrolling through her friend's posts, she has noticed something that has caught her eye. It was one of MK's posts, tilted as; „Alone at a party but still having fun!! :))" with a picture leaked of her, posing with a peace sign in the background of other people partying.
Julia couldn't believe what she saw. Everyone agreed to be here, however none of them has appeared except MK! She clearly recognized it was the same party and that they could meet here.
Immediately, she stood up and began seeking for the black-haired, short girl. She was really hoping to find MK, because she was the closest person to her. If Julia could, she would spend time with hr gossiping about everyone. She really missed her. That party didn't have a pleasant vibe on her, which really annoyed that blondie. She arrived to have fun, not to crouch, hugged to a wall. Her mood was absolutely ruined by the fact she has been looking for MK and still hasn't found her. She was getting concerned more and more every second about MK's presence here. She couldn't just leave like that! Especially that early. What would other people think about her? How dumb would she look leaving a few minutes after arrival? In other people's perspective, that blonde, instagram-famous girl has turned into a freak without a social life.
Julia's hope has begun to weaken as she couldn't find MK. She decided to enter the changing room, even if she didn't have to.
She approached a mirror and stared at her reflection for a while. She heavily sighed, checking herself in the mirror. She curled her hair with her finger, while closely looking at her face covered in make-up.
"At least I didn't look stupid.." She whined, standing at her tippy-toes and checking her look out. She was wearing a black dress, reaching half of her thighs and showing her shoulders. As for accessories, her hair was tied in a pony in a red ribbon tie.
She kept adoring her looks until she heard a sound of a door creaking, being opened. Her head turned right unconsciously and she saw a really familiar silhouette of a short girl with black, long, straight hair put in a bun, wearing blueish-grey cargo pants and a white top with a turtleneck.
"Jules!" Mk shouted, running up to her and hugging her waist. "Why didn't you tell me you will be here? We could have worn matching outfits!"
"Well.."Julia stuttered."Everyone said they would be here, and see?"
"I went because I wanted to myself" MK shortly responded, shrugging."And I must've missed .. or not read that. I was probably busy doing.. stuff."
"Doing what?" Julia widened her eyes."Ignoring everyone?"
"Don't be ridiculous." She scoffed, correcting her bun."I haven't been ignoring anyone, perhaps I forgot to check the groupchat, missed someone's texts.. but I'd never ignore you! Well maybe yeah, I should check that more often, I know.. However, I was busy preparing something.. for you"
Previously, Julia was just teasing her, but now she felt a slight shudder.. a good one though. Looking at MK, she couldn't really think of what she could prepare for her, knowing she's an unpredictable person.
"Let me show you!"MK grabbed Julia's hand and ran away with her following the stairs going down.
While darting towards the surprise no one has even said a thing. Even MK didn't mention if it's going to be good or bad, therefore Julia didn't know if she should worry or wait patiently in silence.
They have reached the ground floor. Both of them, panting, stared at each other for a few seconds.
"Could you.. uhm.. wait here for a second?" MK nervously said. "And don't peek!" She added, holding the door handle of main exit doors.
Julia chuckled.
"Fine, I won't!" she crossed her arms, already waiting.
The other girl quickly has gone outside and left the door open. While she was doing something Julia had no clue of, the blonde kept on wondering what might be so worth it to be such a surprise.
Unexpectedly MK came back with a gorgeous, huge flower bouquet full of Roses and Freesias. Their petals were spreading to the sides, which made the bouquet appear bigger and more fascinating to Julia's eyes.
"Wow.." She was stunned, holding the bouquet. "How did you know which flowers to pick?"
"I searched everywhere for a perfect flower shop." MK said calmly."I also picked them, because I know these are your favorites. I'd do anything to make you happy"
------------------
862 words 😀
Idk if it's a lot
It's my first oneshot guys what do u think ⁉️⁉️⁉️🫵🫵🔥🔥🔥
Req-my-father-left-me