Chapter 29- The Plot Thickens

So I'm soooo sorry for updating late! I'm such a dick!

Anyway! Congrats to Same sex marriage!! I'm so happy that equality has been served!

Now America is Fifty States of Gay (Found this in facebook)

#lovewins if ya'll love my book and if your happy that Gay Marriage has been approved! :)

Enjoy!

His grey eyes were boring into mine, time was ticking and my tongue decides to get tongue tied. I fucking wanted answers and I could get them because of the man in front of me. But here I am, getting all speechless.

Fuck you brain! You are one fuck up thing.

I was about to ask him a question when he cuts me off.

"I would really love to answer all your questions Ivory, but we are running out of time." Klaus tells me. I gave him a questioning look. Does he really think that I would let him go without the answers I've been dying to know.

I cross my arms in front of me and glare at him. "Do you really think I would let you go without answers?" I snap at him. But he wasn't listening. His attention up in the ceiling, his nose were flared and his eyes alarm.

"Look here, I don't have all day staring at you, waiting for answers-" His harsh grey eyes glares at me. Even though he was tied up and beaten, he still look dangerous and scary as fuck.

"You were the one who was staring at me for a good fifteen minutes, wasting precious time," He growls out at me. "Now listen to me, you get to ask me one questions and I'll answer it because frankly as of right now I only get to answer one." He snarls at me. I move away from him and tremble in fear.

Oh god, did he go insane that he was about to eat me?

"What's going on? Why the sudden change of mood?" I ask him. My attitude was gone and I was quivering to the bones. Not from the cold but from the deadly look he was giving me.

If your gonna look at me that way, don't expect me to save your sorry ass.

He exhales. "Nikola's men are looking for you and they are nearing here. Now untie me and ask your damn question!" My eyes widen in alarm. They were close by! I quickly scramble towards him and untie the ropes around him.

What the fuck was I going to ask him? I had so much in my head that I don't where to start!

The ropes were now off of him and he starts to stand up.

Suddenly something pops out from my head.

"Why does Canter despises Nikola?" I ask him. He swiftly turns around and looks at me in the eyes. Something dark was rumbling inside his eyes.

"Because of the prophecy." He swiftly answer me, he was rolling his shoulders, crack his jaw to the right place and stretch his limbs.

What prophecy was he talking about?

"I see you never learn your history in Werewolf class," Klaus snorts. Werewolf class? What the fuck. Does that class even exists? "Mrs. Turner was never a good teacher anyway," What? Klaus knew Mrs. Turner? Woah wait, was she a werewolf? "Anyway, way back when the Orsini werewolves lived in Greece some old hag came to the Orsini brothers and revealed a prophecy that Kraven's great great great grandson would be so powerful that no wolf could stop him. Canter's great great great grandpa was really jealous of Nikola's great great great grandpa and devised a plan to kill him but sadly failed. This started the war between both bloodlines."