huskerdust - the argument - 💙❤️

requested by @teddyhearts

put in requests here!

[♡~☆~♡]

husk's pov

Why won't you listen, Angel? Let me help you!'

'I don't need help from you! I can deal with myself!'

'Val gets worse everyday. I'm scared for you.'

'Well don't be! It's just... part of the job!'

'Angel, why can't you just tell me instead of blowing up like this? Honestly, do you want to be fucking abused or-'

'Don't you dare...'

'Angel, I... didn't mean to say that.'

'...Leave, Husk. Leave!'

I should probably apologise to Angel. He hasn't come to the bar in ages. I haven't told Charlie, but she knows something is up. I see her walk past the bar. I'll tell her. She can help. Little therapy princess.

'Hey, Charlie?' I ask. She turns around and smiles.

'Hey Husk! What's up?' She inquires in a friendly manner. I sigh, trying to find a way to explain. Her face drops and she sits down on a bar stool.

'I argued with Angel, and it was kinda my fault. He isn't talking to me now,' I sigh. She raises an eyebrow in a kind of understanding manner, 'I want to apologise, how could I do that?'

'Oh, well,' She puffs, spinning on the barstool, 'You need to go to him. You need to be nice and apologise for what you said. A hug helps too!'

'I don't want to-' I begin to say, but her face drops, and her bottom lip sticks out in a stupid way, 'Fine. Where is he?'

'In his room,' She trills, standing up from her barstool, 'Tell me how it goes, Husk! Bye!'

And she runs off, shouting, 'Hey Vaggie! I HAVE REALLY GOOD NEWWWSSSS!'

I huff and leave the bar, turning over a sign showing it's shut.

[♡~☆~♡]

I knock on Angel's door. He opens it slowly. He looks upset.

'What do you want?' He asks, his face changing from sadness to anger.

'Angel, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean what I said,' I say, holding the door. He raises an eyebrow, 'I really don't know why I said it.'

He leaves his room and shuts the door behind him.

'Say it again if you really mean it.'

Fuck. He's hard to please. 

'I'm sorry for what I said, I didn't mean it,' I repeat in the same exact tone, 'I don't know why I said it.'

'Okay. It's fine,' He looks down the hall and a small smile creeps across his face, 'I'm sorry too. I don't mean to get so angry all the time. It shouldn't be that deep, huh?'

'Yeah,' I laugh, 'So, how about a drink? You haven't had any alcohol for about 4 days.'

'Of course,' He says.