huskerdust - love - 💛❤️

requested by Chickenugget10

if you dont know what lemon is, it's just kinda a sexual theme but not necessarily doing a sex with each other. go on urban dictionary idk I WROTE THIS IN FRONT OF MY FAMILY SO NOT SMUT

au where drunk cat and cherub power are dating :)

put in requests here! (i am very much slacking so if you have any i haven't done i'd like you to resubmit! im sorry)

*

angel's pov

The hotel is totally quiet. I guess no one's down here. I sigh, looking over the bar to see if Husk has fallen asleep behind there. He does that sometimes. I've been gone for ages - Val knocked me out earlier and left me on the street. Stupid bald ass purple bitch (MayaLeafly I apologise lol).

'Angel?' Husk's voice comes down from the top of the stairs. I look up to see him standing on the stairs, in his pyjamas, looking rather distressed. My legs are weak and I feel my eyes prickling with red hot tears. He uses his wings to fly down and catch me before I fall.

'Shit, sorry,' I wipe the tears from my eyes. He comforts me, letting me cry into his shoulder for a minute. He swiftly takes me up the stairs.

'I think you need to go to bed. Get some rest, okay baby?' He whispers to me, unfurling his wings once more and swooping up the stairs. Despite me being like a squillion feet tall his four foot minus three ass is carrying me like wtf? I just nod. His fur is soft like a blanket, 'You're gonna be fine. I'll take care of you.'

I don't know why but this is making me kinda horny. Like, how would you feel if your hot significant other was saying they'd take care of you? With that hot voice? Pleaseee come on. Don't lie to yourself.

He places me down in our (ik 😻) bed, curling up next to me as well. He hugs me and looks for any injuries on my face. There aren't any, and we both lean in to kiss each other. We both meant for it to be a little peck, but it manifests into a full on make-out session. I run my hand down his torso, playing with the hem of his shirt.
We take off our clothes. Damn, I never realise how hot our room gets. He wraps my legs over his shoulders?

'You okay?' He asks, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. I nod. 

(IM SORRY BUT THE SMUT CANT SMUT MY GRANDMA IS RIGHT NEXT TO ME 💀)

Husk untangles himself and fall next to me. He laughs softly, covering our bodies with the comforter and snuggling up next to me.

'That was amazing, Husky,' I kiss him on the forehead, 'Best I've seen you do.'

I can hear his heartbeat. It's a comforting sound, really. He strokes the hair away from my face, littering kisses wherever he can. I love it, and it makes me giggle softly. His claws trace soft patterns on my back, being careful not to scratch me. I wrap my bottom set of arms around his waist, the other pair combing through his fur slowly.

'I love you.'

'I love you more.'

'Ya think? We can bet...'

'I'd rather not. How are you feeling? About earlier? What happened?'

'Fine. Nothing much. Val was in a proper mood today.'

'His light wasn't on in his brain today?'

'Never is.'