ch 2_ explore the village

The next day I woke up early and see the same view.

"Haa,I really reincarnated in this world, but I don't think it's so much better then the old one where I lived.anyway if I reincarnated then I should have a status window, Right "

At that time I remember in manhwa when the protagonist transmigrate in another world he get a status window to see about herself.

"Status window "

I shout and then a screen appear in front of me.

Name: Cassandra

Age: 12

Title:the otherworlder

Stats:

Strength : 8

Stamina: 8

Agility: 5.8

Perception: 7.4

Magic power: 7

Intelligence:6.6

"Wow,I guess I am not that weak."

After checking the status window I got up and see the surrounding area.
'Well i should go and find information.'
And I start to wonder around and explore the place.'hmm so I am in the country side on a small village.wait the memories,'

............................................

.............................................

'Haa,I see so the owner of this body got kidnapped and sold here, an older lady  took her in out of pity,but her husband and son always treat her like a slave,she took courage and run away from the house, she didn't eat anything that's why she ended up here die like this.'

"So I  ended up coming here in this dying body because I don't want to die,haa"

Living a peaceful life is so hard.

'Anyway i think I look for something to do I can't be like that,I better do some work so that I can survive here.'

And I start to look for work,I came across many people in the village I must say they are good people coz when they see me they ask about me and I reply obediently maybe I have some manners like how to talk with people and older one.i go around and explore the place and ask people for work but they think I am a 6 or 7 years old child but I can't make them  believe that I am 12 I am not that old but I am not that young after asking for work I came back to the abandoned house I found.

"Maybe I should go looking for my parents instead but I can't do that I am hungry I am grateful for the people for their kindness they give me some bread and water."

And just like that I ended my day exploring the village.

To be continued...