Mikey X female reader: Improv Team

Space mode! (no one's POV)

Act 1: Your Principal was escorting you to a meeting after excusing you from P.E.

She told you it was okay because it was a friday and you had fun Friday so you wouldn't really miss anything.

"You wanted to join the Improv team right?" She looked down at you as you nodded.

She stood in front of a blue door. Room 302...You've only heard the rumors that goes down in this room when clubs are in session.

She sighed and put her hand on the kind-of-rusty doorknob. "Some of the kids here can be a bit much so,just make sure to be nice and maybe you'll survive." She said in a joking manner.

Then she opens the door.

Slightly...

1st Person time:

"And one more thing,Y/n." She said it softly even if her tone was a little strict.

"Have fun."

The door opened all the way.

Everyone starred at you which I'm sure would be stressful for a high schooler...but this writer isn't in highschool.

They all smiled at you and one of those mutant teenage turtles walked up to you and grabbed your arm,making you jump back a little from the sudden grabbing.

"Hey,Newbie!" "We were waiting for you!" He laughed.

"Thanks...I guess!" You smiled.

                                                                                   He smiled back

He smiled back.

"I'm MICHELANGELO." He said in a funny accent.

He gestured for you sit down while doing jazz hands.

You nimbly sat in your seat as he also sat in his.

He spun in his chair I bit. "So, what's youuuur name, Newbie?~"

He tilted his head at you,not really sure to look because he was dizzy.

|

"I'm...what are you doing?" Mikey started doing some weird thing with paper.

"Oh don't mind me!" He laughed.   they continued: "I'm Y/n."

He shook my hand excessively;I assumed it was funny,but no one was laughing so...

"Nice to meet you,Your name!"   He smiled at me.

a few seconds... and...there! I'm on speaker!

Mikey's POV:

I heard a voice come out of nowhere: "Mikey! stop breaking the fourth wall and call the reader by their ACTUAL name!"

"Okay!" I yelled back.

Y/n looked around.

"Did you say something?" she asked.

"Oh nah,I just uhm..was talking to myself!"

She looked around.

"That's...oh-" I quickly pulled out an orange paper flower and handed it to them.

She smiled. "so this is what you were making? nice!".

(Short<3)