Raph X Hothead reader Pt.1

!GENDER NEUTRAL!

(f/f) = Favorite food   |  (f/s) = Favorite song

You were eating in the cafeteria,munching on some (f/f) after getting in trouble at fourth block.

AGAIN.

YOU would pack this food already but for some reason the cafetitia had it now?

...

Which is strange because your cafeteria hardly has name-brand stuff...

But,whatever! | You continued to eat your (f/f)'s along with the snack that smiles back;which they were also serving so might as well eat it whether you like it or not.

You closed your eyes for a second,blocking out all the yelling and noises around you. Then you opened your eyes and grabbed a goldfish.

| "What the hell?" ...

Then you immediately chucked it away after realizing it had some green gooey stuff on it.

Great.

"Those kids that hang in detention all the time...They must be starting  ANOTHER food fight."

I sighed.

Raph's POV:

I laughed seeing  that piece of food flying across the table.

My head turned to Mikey and I smiled widely:

"Hey,Mikey. Isn't it nice to get a change of scenery from this BORING lunch on the first day?"

I jokingly nudged my brother who was eating his macaroni and cheese in peace.

"Hm? Wha-What happened?" He sat up and looked at me with a mouth full of Mac N Cheese.

I shook my head a bit,letting him know that he could just continue eating again.

I got a piece of my Mac N Cheese and put my finger in a flinging motion,ready to send it.

3...

2...

1-  "Raph!"

Donnie's voice scared me.

"WHaAaT?"

I whined.

"NO." He pointed a hand at me sternly.  "We are not gonna get a bad reputation because of you!"

     "You're gonna end up like (Your name)!"

I smiled hearing their name.  "What? That hot kid who ends up in the pents all the time?"

Donnie lowered his hand a bit and looked at me curiously: "Pents?" His voice cracked.

I lowered my eyelids and face palmed. "Penitentiarys...Detention,Dumbass!"

Donnie nodded and rolled his eyes,turning his attention back to his food.

|

First Person POV: