Chapter 1

"Wake up." Oh poor Adelheid. What strange place has he gotten lost in. He was confused and dizzy. He woke up in a dormitory filled with musical instruments "It's weird that you'd wanna sleep in a forest, I'll totally try it out. Seems like a good napping spot considering you were out cold for about 10 hours."

Adelheid scratched his head and looked at the girl in front of him. She had purple-blue hair, blue eyes and a casual outfit."Uhm, can I ask you a question?" Adelheid asked while still waiting for the rest of his body to wake up. Poor idiot was found in the forest butt-naked. "You just did." she replied "Haha, I'm just messing with you. Ask away." Adelheid looked her in the eyes and was baffled. Normally someone with her playful tone had malicious plans but he didn't sense anything.

"Where am I?" Adelheid asked.... She observed him... Adelheid had a look of complete and utter confusion. He may have had an IQ of 123 but he's not smart enough to put 2 and 2 together. "You're DEFINITELY not from around here. I can't feel any magic in you... Ah I see, you cheeky one... You must've gotten warped here when they sealed that rupture. Sorry about your clothes by the way." she said while leaning into Adelheid's face to the point where he was uncomfortable.

Adelheid was even more confused. He wasn't a boy of many words but even geniuses have no explanation to such bizarre occurances."You know... Alfea hasn't had new students in a while." She grabbed his ear and pinched it. "Owwww. What the heck man!! "he exclaimed. She just walked away and sat down.... She picked up a guitar and played a song. He didn't know it but he enjoyed it. He began to feel drowsy and fell asleep.

Adelheid you stupid bastard.

He woke up in a strange lab like room."Greetings." a girl with pink hair said. He was hooked up to a lot of machines and monitors were flashing. "I picked your brain a little bit and might I say... I'm impressed with what I found in there." she said "Really, what did you find." he asked. "Adelheid Woods. Raised in Berlin Germany. Age 17, blackbelt in karate, professional COD player for the German team, adopted son of Linda and Winston Woods, valedictorian 5 years in a row, closeted bisexual and has a hand fetish." DAAAAAAAMMMNN, they really exposed him, not once... BUT TWICE."Technology here is must be years ahead of us.... Tell me. Am I dead or not?" Adelheid asked with a serious face. "What's with all this seriousness. You don't even know my name... It's Techna, fairy of all things technology." Adelheid had that classic "WHAT THE FUCK" expression. "Uhm by the way, I'm sorry for doing this without your consent but you'll thank me later." Techna said while trying to crack a smile but it didn't work. "Let me guess, you dissected me?" he asked. "Wow all those movies and 132IQ points coming in handy huh? Buuutt, now you can use magic....oh by the way... Do you want to keep this?" Adelheid raised his eyebrow at the sight of his still beating heart in a jar. "So, the source of this magic is my heart. Am I right?" he asked "You are indeed correct. As long as your actual heart doesn't stop beating. You can still live like normal." Adelheid chuckled. "Wow, you stole my heart literally and figuratively. I'm impressed." What is my guy trying to do here? Wait... he's actually cooking. She actually laughed "Haha, you're quite interesting." Techna said while looking at some monitors "You know... We could send you back and wipe your memory but... It's risky and endangers us. So... we're gonna be on lock down for a year.... Would you like to attend Alfea?" He laughed like a maniac and nodded vigorously. He thought he had either died or lost his mind so he might as well have fun with it. Techna disconnected the wires and gave him a dorm number.

Techna said a friend of hers had made the new clothes he was wearing. His anime sneakers, his prop sword, his parka and Tribe Frags shirt were all designed by her. He walked down the halls and proudly flaunted his new clothes and strutted proudly down to his dorm. Or at least what he thought was his dorm . It was the same place where he started this whacky fever dream