Chapter 4

Elysium.... The place where dead heroes go. He was no hero, maybe Aphrodite saw him as one. Maybe he just wasn't seeing the bigger picture. He didn't care. He had one simple task. Get to Tartarus and collect 3 jewels. Genos said those jewels were essential for the plan moving forward. One gem in Elysium, another in the Asphodel meadows and the final jewel in Tartarus.

Music blared and there was cheering. It was a land of sports, music and a cool westerly wind. He recognized many fallen heroes here. He saw Hector of Troy, Achilles and Heracles. They had been through so much. He didn't want to burden them with his long quest. "Too much of heaven, can bring you underground. Heaven can always turn around. Too much of heaven, a life that's so hell bound. A killer that makes no sound. They won't be content and happy here for forever. They'll desire more, that's the killer that makes no sound. They'll simply grow tired of each other and start a war. " He got startled and rolled down a grassy hill. He reached the bottom unharmed or at least without any serious injuries. He recognized the person in front of him. Grey eyes, short curled hair, long robes of an emperor."Goddess Athena. It's an honor to be in your presence." he said while scrambling to get to his feet and greet her properly.

She shook her head. The disapproval of a goddess before leaving on a dangerous quest is a clear bad omen. "Tell me your name and your feats young hero. What battles have you fought?" Athena asked. "I'm not a hero, I'm simply a traveler on a quest." he said. "I see, and who gave you permission to enter Elysium?" she asked. "Aphrodite." he replied. "Oh dear, what is she thinking?" Athena looked irritated. "If you want to continue your quest, you'll fight two of the best. If you lose... You'll be locked up with the Titans in Tartarus. Understood?" she asked. He nodded his head.

The arena was filled. The first man to enter the arena was a titan of a man. Divine lineage was completely visible here. He was from the East.... An ally of Troy. Serpadon, he fought in the Trojan war and killed more Greeks than Apollo's plague. His second opponent entered. "You're a fool to challenge us." Perfect posture, sleeked back hair and battle scars. The one who sealed the fate of Achilles. The brother of Paris. Hector. Adelheid took up his stance. A low lying stance with this arms positioned for an emergency low blow.

The two circled him like vultures. Hector had a look of disdain and Serpadon was hungry for blood. Adelheid was prepared to fight to the death. Serpadon swung a huge hook with saw teeth around it and Adelheid caught it. He snapped it in half easily and then turned to finish him off. He the barrage of blows weakened Serpadon. A man who could tear down walls was being mowed down by a man that's not even close to his height. Adelheid lifted Serpadon up and jumped as high as he could. "What goes up.... MUST COME DOWN!!!!!" Adelheid yelled. As he brought Serpadon down with him.

Serpadon was incapacitated upon impact and Hector was shocked. Adelheid yelled a battle cry and looked at Hector. Before Hector could even react.... He was already literally being thrown all over the arena. Hector was dizzy and hadn't had the foggiest idea where he was. Adelheid hoisted him on his shoulders. He jumped higher. The air was barely breathable at that point. He made sure Hector's face was pointed towards the ground. Adelheid laughed. This fall would cripple both of them. But Adelheid was enjoying himself. "DIE TROJAN PRINCE!" Adelheid shouted before they hit the ground. The arena was shaken and the crater was the size of Alfea, times 2. He wasn't done. He priceeded to beat Hector deeper into the ground and laughed. The punches could be heard from Olympus. Ares was spectating the fight. Hector was long unconscious but Adelheid relentlessly kept fighting til he was satisfied. Adelheid shrieked and cackled. "I WON, I AM ARISTOS ACHAION!!!!" It means best of men in Greek.

He emerged from the crater with blood stained hands. "How was that Athena?!" he asked. She simply shook her head and quickly realized Adelheid was a loose cannon. It would've better to get him out of Elysium ASAP. "The gem you're looking for is crimson right?" she asked. "Yes." he replied. She pulled it out her robe, he checked it and it was indeed the gem. "Can someone tell me how to get to the Asphodel meadows?" he asked. "It's that way." she pointed to a well where he could hear ghostly groans. Adelheid jumped into the well to his next adventure.