Apprehension

"Adelheid.... What are you doing?" Musa asked. "Pest control." They were all shocked to see a colossal serpent killed like it was a simple roach. "This thing is filled to the brim with dark magic and I decided to get rid of it."he said while still pretending his arms were cuffed.

"The Trix did this." one of them said. "The Trix? Are they the bastards who sent this thing, now my clothes are torn because of them.... Someone put great effort and thought into making these tailored to my preferences. I will not let their work be tarnished and leave them unharmed." he said with a fiery determination in his eyes "You like the clothes I made you?" the blonde one said "Of course. Can I ask what your name is?" he asked. "My names Stella, I'm SOOOO glad someone genuinely appreciates my designs." Place your bets now, are they gonna end up together. "I sense a warm presence within you. What magic do you posses?" he asked. "Well, it's really not special you know." Stella said. "I insist, I'd like to know."he said. Stella stood there awkwardly and tried to put together a coherent sentence. "Whilst you were stuttering, I had time to figure out what it was. You posses sun magic, am I correct? " he asked "OH MY DAYS, how did you know?" she asked. Adelheid smiled. "Well your smile says it all. You shine like a thousand suns so it was a dead giveaway." he said. "He's a keeper" Stella whispered to Techna who nodded in agreement.

He and a girl with orange hair locked eyes. He could see anger and distrust behind her eyes. "Hey, girl with the orange hair... What's your name." he asked. She scoffed and turned her back. "Well I'll nickname you Red Hot Chilli Pepper. Since you have some pretty strong flames." he said with his most innocent smile. The others chuckled but she was far from amused. "Lady with the beautiful flowers in her hair, what's your story?" he asked. She shyly smiled. "Don't think your tricks will work on me you know. My names Flora by the way. I'm the fairy of plant life." she said. "Well.... I'm not a plant expert. But I have a seed YOU might want." He's actually shooting his shot. "Oh my, we've only just met... I think it's too early for that." Flora said. "The majestic and beautiful black queen with the amazing physique. What's up with you?" he asked. "You're a forward one." she replied. "Well, I have to be forward because you can't just go backwards when you dance." he said. "Okay charmer boy, don't think I'll be soft on you. It's Aisha, fairy of wives." For an idiot, he's charismatic.

"Well, now that we're all properly acquainted. You can take me in." he said. "Red.... I can sense anger... Wanna release it?" Adelheid asked. She turned her head to him. "A friendly 1v1, I'll hold back don't worry." he said "Okay." she replied.

She launched the first attack. "Tynix, dragon's fury!" A huge dragon shaped fireball, he tried to dodge it but it came back. "Bloom, stop!" Aisha said. "Bloom... What a pretty name for a pretty girl. I might be slightly scorched but don't worry. Nothing too serious." he said. "....." Bloom was dead silent and still kept attacking. "Magical Awakening : Lava's requiem." A large dome appeared and everything within it was consumed by lava. Everyone surely thought he was dead. "Bloom!! Stop!! " Musa shouted.

She tore down the Awakening . There was obsidian outline of Adelheid.... No bloody way. "That actually stings you know. You could do some serious damage with that technique you know." Adelheid said while breaking out of the obsidian.

"Do you need a hand?" Flora asked. No, not really. I'll get out right about... NOW!" he broke the obsidian with one thrust. He looked at Bloom. "No one has tried to burn and burry me alive before. What an experience!" Bloom smiled a little bit. "You know, you guys seem pretty alright. So... How can I help you guys out? Who do I need to whoop?" he asked.

"We first need to take you to the Headmistress Faragonda." Aisha said "You've caused a lot of trouble."Musa added. "Okie dokie." When Adelheid stood up he realized the fact he was once again.... butt naked. They all stared at him "Nice flute." Musa said. "Any of you wanna play it?" Adelheid asked. "We all have boyfriends." He frowned and got up.