The list

A new customer walked into the building with the kind of confidence only people who thought a million gee was pocket change could have and  Classic noticed right away. 

"Welco- Oh," Classic stopped mid-word seeing the customer a skeleton. The customer too just stopped seeing classic.

"Well this is unexpected," The customer said looking at him.

"Yes," Classic admitted. 

"Come with. You are a skeleton so we don't have to worry about discrimination," The customer was genuinely taken aback by that as he followed behind Classic. They came to a different room than anyone else. It was private instead of the usual open room Classic usually brought newcomers into.

"So a one-time thing or do you think this will happen more often?" Classic asked right away.

"No introductions?" The customer asked playfully. Classic blushed from embarrassment. 

"Right. I'm the hostess and manager of this place. All the courtesans here are skeletons like us I didn't think there was another skeleton we hadn't met," Classic said. The customer was speechless. 

"All of them?" He asked shocked.

"All of them. Now every skeleton in this establishment is available though keep that to yourself. Humans and other monsters don't know as we want to keep stigmatisms and stereotypes at bay," The customer nodded.

"Well, My name is Lust Furmore. Thought I will use an Ailas around the courtesans," Lust said. Classic nodded.

"Names Classic. The courtesans all have an alias they use around customers but they can choose to share names with anyone they want. This room contains a list and pricing of all the courtesans along with what roles they have and nicknames," Classic said. Lust looked over Jesus there are many courtesans.

"150,000 g for one hour?" He said looking at Tulip the top-ranking courtesan.

"He is a sub who can take anything, and I mean anything. Normally you would need to be introduced by someone Tulip knows," Classic said. Lust turned over so his species did give him quite a few advantages. 

"William Brodmorth can introduce me if you want," Lust offered Classic's eyes widened at that name.

"You mean the guy we helped find a wife?" Classic asked.

"Yes," Lust said and took out a phone. He called the other right away. William even confirmed that he recommended this place to Lust.

"Well, I would like to make an appointment for 1 hour however the first time we will be talking not fucking," Lust said. Classic looked over his shoulder.

"Well that's a first," He said.

"To put it lightly a day with tulips is pocket change for me. That and sex is only satisfying if you know something about your partner," Lust said smiling. Classic shrugged.

"Your choice really. The price listed is only for sexual meetings 12,5% of the price is knocked off when they don't have to satisfy their customer. However other types of entertainment will add a charge of 6,25%," Classic informed.

"So this isn't the base price?" Lust asked looking over the listings.

"No, but most people only come here for sex so it's the most common price," He looked over them. The list also told him of their skills in other entertainment. Tulip was apparently good at Aerial silk dancing. 

"Schedule me for the next time Tulip is free and if anything make preparations for the silk dance," Lust said. Classic nodded and left Lust alone in the room. Well great. He looked at the entire list. (I will add to it as time passes and if you have Ideas for any skeleton not mentioned please share. I'm going to put the name of the person in a parentese in front of the flower name of the courtesan.)