👀 𝙊𝙝 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠, 𝘼 𝙃𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙙!

song of the day

song of the day

wedbecutetogether - Let go

So let go (yeah let go)

Just get inOh, it's so amazing hereIt's alright'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown

So let go (so let go)

And jump in
Oh well, whatcha waiting for?
It's alright
'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown

'' i'm so glad you both decided to join our crew, forgive us for making you make an hasty choice

'' i'm so glad you both decided to join our crew, forgive us for making you make an hasty choice. it's all because of this idiot this is rushed..'' June said referring Minu as the idiot, Jay and Inaya turn their heads to the crew maker feeling their eyes twitch in anger. it was night and the 4 decided to come up with a name desperate to sign up for the competition quickly.

''No worries June senior, it took a while f'me to force Jay to come here..but it all worked out didn't it bae?''  Naya said smiling at her boyfriend who just held up a help high sign symbol when she wasn't looking dropping it as the girl looked at him confused why he was sweating, almost caught.

''how about super cool crew!  and jay...''  Minu joked, Jay fought the urge to roll his eyes letting the rich boy do what he wants but also not so happy to hear the name. Naya imagined it before her already, them going to race, being called losers by their own supporters because of they're names.

''m-maybe not that boss...how 'bout the BB crew?''  Naya said making her boyfriend including the other two stare at her for a few seconds , turning back to each other talking amongst each other completely ignoring what she just said. Kicking the back of Jay's knee he was fast enough to dodge her attack , huffing turning her back to them kicking dirt from under her shoes.

''oh! how about awesome racers?!'' Minu yelled getting Inaya's fist ontop of his head, he rubs the sore spot witholding his groaning. '' we are NOT doin' that! wait, did ya guys even ask Dom if he wanted ta join or nah?''   June, Minu and Jay's eyes widened realizing that Dom also wanted to participate in Racing with the others, avoiding Inaya's angry gaze they got hit on top of their heads one by one, Minu's sore spot getting a huge bump.