🚲 𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙈𝙚, 𝙈𝙧 𝙅𝙖𝙮!

song of the day

Guatauba : Plan B

Lo que yo quiero es una gata

Para darle guata-ubaUba-uba-guataLo que tu eres es senda bellacaLo que tu eres es una guatagataLo que yo quiero es una gataPara darle guata-ubaUba-uba-guataLo que tu ere' es senda bellacaLo que tu eres es una guatagata

Stretching her arms above her body Inaya watched Dom try to impress Yuna by doing a stupid skidding trick , resulting to him poking his crotch against the metal steering handles rolling onto the floor clutching his balls in pain. Yuna just pat his back thanking him for the comedic show , as he explained to her between groans that it wasn't a joke to make her laugh.

Jay was teaching Mia how to ride her bike , Minu was annoying Shelly and Cami was beating him up for flirting with her girlfriend. Inaya watched it all unfold eating her sunflower seeds spitting the outer parts at the floor , she got a notification on her phone picking it up.  " CAMI! C'MERE REAL QUICK!"  said girl stopped beating up Minu throwing him aside by his collar.

Camila looked at the text , feeling her heart stop, both the two friends looked at each other with glistening eyes " she's back!"   " FUCK YEA!"   they cheered in sync jumping into the air with their fists up.

Minu joined half limping leaning over Inaya's shoulder to see the text noisy as hell " Who's Nessa? A friend?"   he asked Inaya nodded with a beaming smile and showed him a picture of Vanessa.  " she's our friend who left to study abroad with her family in America ! She'll be visiting us during her vacation!"  Cami nodded next to the girl with a small smile hugging Shelly back who's arms sneaked around her waist.

"I thought you also wanted to learn how to ride the bike, Naya." Jay said suddenly behind Inaya making her  flinch turning around clutching her beating heart, he apologized , ruffling her hair gently.  " I did, but your busy teachin' Mia, Teach me some other day 'kay?"  Jay nodded unsure but still left to grab Mia's handles as she almost fell down.

After a while Minu and Jay switched place to teach Mia when he saw my jealousy rise breaking the can of soda in my hand with one squeeze , Jay held on to the back of the bike's seat one hand on my back leading me slowly to ride and pedal. "D-don lemme drop, I'm serious- I'm sorry for Eatin' yer food! But please!"   He laughed a little leaning to Inaya's ear to whisper.

"maybe you should've just asked before you ate my food, should I let you drop?"  He said with a hint of teasing , Naya's ears became red from Jay's breath on them, she let go of her handles covering her face making the boy panick grabbing them instantly before she could fall.  " don't let go of them!"  He scolded her as she stood there kicking the floor with the front of her shoe.

"Sorry! Its just ya made me shy for a second, okay one more try!"

Inaya said hopping onto the saddle again, slapping jay's hands off her handles turning to him with a determined look. He slowly put his hands up smiling at her confidence , allowing her to pedal by herself. Slowly and surely she was driving in circles around Jay grinning wide.

"Look! I'm doin it! a little more and I might become better then you babe!"  Inaya said skidding with the brakes after she saw dom do it once making Jay raise his eyebrows he pat her head praising her " good job, maybe you will become better then me."  Snickering at his support kissing his cheek he smiled back.

"Teach me more, mr jay!"  Inaya said making a heart with her hands, Jay pretended to die of her cute act she laughed at him. Unaware that a certain black haired girl felt her heart shatter.