Chapter 2

Yoongi wakes up and startles himself when he finds that he is still cuddled up with JK, the drummer is taller than him but is currently the little spoon

Yoongi wakes up and startles himself when he finds that he is still cuddled up with JK, the drummer is taller than him but is currently the little spoon. He ponders how to get his arm out from under JK so he that he doesn't wake him.

He was such a good boy last night that he deserves to sleep in.

The drummer shifts in his sleep making it easy for the singer to slip his arm out from underneath the other's head. Once his arm is free, he carefully shifts his weight while getting off the bed, freezing when he sees JK move again.

Stay asleep.

When he's sure that JK is still sleeping he quietly sneaks off into the bathroom, turning on the water and letting it warm up. Looking over his reflection making sure no marks will be visible when he goes on stage tonight. The steam catches his attention and he slips off his sweats and hops in the shower.

Letting his mind wander to the events of last night, the three rounds of mind-blowing sex he shared with his replacement drummer, now his mind thinks about how it would be to watch that smart mouth drummer on his knees in front of him, sucking on his cock.

"Shibal." He whisper growls.

***

The morning sun filters into the room through the space between the curtains, rubbing his eyes with his fingers. He sits up and then looks at the other side of the bed, finding it empty. The sheets neatly tucked in.

Where did he go?

The sound of the shower pulls his attention to the bathroom, smirking as an idea comes to mind, he slips quietly out of bed, the sheets slipping off his naked body and then he sneaks over to the bathroom door. Peaking in he sees Yoongi in the shower with his back to the door, soundlessly he sneaks to the shower and carefully opens the door and steps inside.

Saddling up behind Yoongi, gripping his hip with one hand pulling him back so the singer's back is against his chest, his other arm wraps around and grips Yoongi's shaft.

"Hmm, someone is already hard, I wonder what you were thinking about." He whispers as he nibbles on Yoongi's ear.

"I was thinking about you half naked in my bed."

"Well, now I'm fully naked in the shower with you in front of me." He starts pumping his hand up and down Yoongi's stiff member.

With his head resting against the cocky drummer's chest he growls, "I'm ready for round four if you are."

This asshole is cracked in the head if he thinks he can have me for a fourth time before I even get a first round. Hell no!

The singer lets out a hiss when there's a painful bite on his neck, "Oh, no you don't. I let you go three rounds, I won't let you get a fourth until I get my first. So, it's my turn to fuck you and I'm going to fuck you how I want."