☹︎ 𝟦 || 𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓.

[NO ONES POV]
-

THE MAN CHASED THEM THROUGH THE HALLS AND TOOK EVERY CORNER THEY TOOK.

Mason and Y/N didn't dare to look back, fearing the worst for both of them.

Mason spotted a door to a room and didn't hesitate to pull Y/N inside with him. When they entered the door shut behind them making a loud bang, but Mason didn't close it neither did Y/N. But they didn't notice as they were to full of shock.

They were both out of breath as they stared at the door, Y/N flinched as there was some loud knocking. The knocking stopped after a minute they then heard the person mumble something under his breath and then they heard his footsteps fade away signaling he walked away.

"He's gone." Mason reassured as he stepped away from the door and looked at Y/N who was in pure shock. "What the fuck?!" She exclaims plopping down on a red chair that was seated in the room, rubbing a hand over her forehead.

"Pinch me." She says to Mason who just looks at her weirdly. "Why? I don't want to hurt you." He says. "I want to know if this is real." Y/N stated as Mason nods understanding. "Okay, then." He says as he walk up to her and pinches her arm, she screams and clutches her arm. "Hey! Why did you do that?!" She exclaims as Mason felt a bit taken-a-back. "You asked me- you know what? nevermind."

The room was a small library with a fireplace but there was no trail of fire to be seen. "There is a lot of weird shit going on in this mansion." Mason stated as he seated himself in the chair next to the one Y/N was sitting on. "Yeah, no shit Sherlock." Y/N says sarcastically.

Mason looks at Y/N who's eyes were scanning the library and all the books, he couldn't help but feel a little smile creep up to his face. Over the past two hours with her he seems to be drawn to her, he can't take his eyes of her.

He didn't expect someone to be so amazing, he knows that he has to get to know her a little more but with what he knows he's head over heels. Y/N was a little to oblivious to notice him staring but she couldn't deny that she was also slowly feeling something for the boy.

Both of them were suddenly snapped out of their own world when they heard a third voice in the room.

"be ready for what is coming your way." They heard a deep and scary voice whisper, but still they could hear it loud and clear. Both of them got goosebumps all over their skin, they're scared. Ofcourse they are, who wouldn't be?

Where did it come from? There was no one else here except Y/N and Mason in the library. They looked at eachother a horrified look on both of their faces. "What is that supposed to mean?" Y/N asks bravely talking back to the mysterious voice, wherever it came from.

"Is this some sort of joke?" Mason asks both of them now standing up and looking around if they could spot any trails of another human in the room. "No, I'm being bloody serious." The voice answered and then started laughing maniacally.

Y/N grabs Mason's hand out of instinct and he pulls her closer by tugging on her hand. The laughter died down but it still echoed through the whole room and left them speechless.

They felt the ground beneath them shaking, the room became darker and there hung an eerie atmosphere in the air. They both grabbed onto eachother but the room began to shake even more heavily causing them to slip out of eachothers grip, they gripped onto the chair instead.

Suddenly the walls started bleeding out of nowhere, the sight was horrendous to look at. It was creepy, weird and scary all at the same time. Mason and Y/N didn't hesitate to run to the door, but because of the whole room shaking it was hard to reach the door.

Y/N stumbled and almost fell over but Mason catched her by the waist and gripped the door handle but the doorknob wouldn't budge, it was locked.

They were trapped.