☺︎︎ 𝟩|| 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐘.

[Y/N]
-

WE WALKED TO THE FRONT OF THE MANSION, I WAS STUMBLING ON MY BARE FEET WHILE MASON SUPPORTED MOST OF MY WEIGHT.

We walked to the front door happy we escaped, but everything was still a whole mystery. A lot of questions swirled my head, but one stuck the whole time,

Why didn't I know about this mansion?

Maybe it was because there never was a mansion here.

I look at Mason as we stand a bit further away from the mansion but it was still clearly in sight. "What about all the other people?" I ask my voice sounding a bit sad, that's because I am sad.

Im happy but sad, happy I met Mason and happy we escaped and survived whatever mess that was, sad what will happen to those people because they probably won't survive just like me and Mason almost didn't. "I don't know." Mason says quietly, we haven't let go of eachother ever since we were out of that haunted mansion.

The ground shook under us but not that heavily and we suddenly became very aware that the whole mansion was shaking again. We look torwards the mansion and see what we never in our whole life expected to see.

The house was in flames and burned down, it was set on fire, the next thing I knew blood covered the whole mansion from the outside. It leaked over the roof and the windows slowly making its way down and like that the mansion disappeared like ashes turned into smoke.

All the people inside were gone now to, this isn't believable, this can't happen, this is not real. That's what I told myself, but I did experience everything of it and the thing is I didn't do it alone. Mason has been here the whole time, he hasn't left my side since we said 'hello'.

Im grateful for him and that I'm actually alive, I'm grateful I've met him even if this memory will haunt me for the rest of my life. All it was now was a memory. There wasn't even any proof that all of it happened. It was like a magic trick, poof gone.

I can't change what happened and neither can Mason. I will always trust him and understand him, we have been through the same thing now.

He believes me, I believe him. We believe in eachother.

"Come on, I'm gonna walk you home." Mason says his voice soft, his hand reaches for mine and we walk to my house. A quiet and silent walk but the silence wasn't akward or uneasy it was very comforting, and that's what I needed after all of this.

Comfort.

Once we arrive at the front door I give him a kiss on the cheek making him smile like an idiot. "Get some rest and-" he cuts himself off and hands me a note with his phone number written on it. "-here is my number so we can stay in contact, I don't live far from here so-" I quietly thank him, and wonder if he had his number written on it the entire time.

"I really hope nothing like this ever happens again." Mason says referring to the events that happened today. If something like this ever happens again I know that I won't be alone, Mason will be by my side. It's not me, it's us now. I smile back at him, dusting some grass of off my white dress.

"Unlikely."

𝒯𝒽ℯ ℯ𝓃𝒹 😉

𝒪𝓇 𝓃ℴ𝓉 ??