Chapter 1 Recruit

There is a lot that is happening since the extermination is cancelled as Vox is not having a great time because apparently the tv overlord experienced some bad reputation coming from social media.Because ever since morningstar princess stepped in and fought off the exorcists along with Lucifer as everybody was impressed by it. But when it came to him and the other vees, they were slandered. Because they did nothing when the extermination happened like everybody else didn't do anything either.

But that didn't change the fact that they were badgered by social media being called cowards and anything else that he didn't want to name right now.It also doesn't change the fact that they were technically supposed to provide angelic security when the extermination was supposed to happen, and they didn't when it did happen.

So that also caused some slandering on social media as everybody called them out on it Vox honestly didn't know what to do as he was not having a good time at this moment.As it also didn't help that Alastor returned back to the hotel as it was renovated it honestly didn't help at all.Oh he remember how the radio demon causes a lot of issues for him as he always does those battles with him not to mention, he would turned after being gone for a huge amount of time. He knows that he shouldn't be obsessed with Alastor.

But Vox is still can't help but be focussed on him it was consuming him, especially how he and the other vees were losing some potential sinners that they could've owned their souls.But there is is a lot of slander from social media not to mention the fact that Valentino wasn't doing so well either lately Angeldust is becoming more well, the best way to put it is assertive as he was standing up to Valentino.

The pimp, soon, discover that the hotel can make things very difficult for him, when it came to his favourite actor, because well he did still he owns that spider soul. Apparently he discovered that his favourite actor is no longer the same anymore. No longer wanting to have the same drugs to make him forget he's becoming more assertive, gaining more of a backbone more confident.More independent away from the pimp.

As that is, apparently what will happen when any sinner can go to that hotel even if under contract. So it can go in the way that the overlords don't like Angeldust was right about Valentino treating him however, he wanted in the studio.But that's about it other than that it became clear that Valentino's favourite star is becoming more confident standing up to him.

But right now the television overlord is simply walking, trying to clear his mind.When Valentino is in one of his moods he decided to hit Vox where it hurts the most making him go out and just process a lot of things.So he continued on walking, trying to process everything while his own thoughts were just nagging away at him.

("You can't seem to do anything right at all. You're supposed to be the future to evolve and change and adapt. but you couldn't even do that when the extermination happened.Not to mention that you couldn't even stand up to yourself when that pimp told you off. You know he's right. About you and the radio demon. Because you'll never be good and powerful as him. Your just is about as useful as a mediocre podcast. You really are pathetic.Vox.......... pathetic indeed.It's no wonder that Alastor refused to join and walked out.")

Vox continued walking, not realizing that he was somewhere in pentagram city that he didn't even recognize.When he decided that he should head back. He was quickly jumped and attacked from behind.Vox couldn't even move anymore as he collapsed onto the
ground then his vision began to glitch.

Then whatever group jumped on him, began to rough him up a little bit. Soon memories began to resurface from so long ago.Bringing back memories that are painful to experience again. At this point, there was nothing he could do given how this immediately surprised the television demon. Sometimes he'll never understand why his head a literal television. Even even though he already knew the answer.But before whatever attacked him could do away with him.