Read THIS before Chapter 1!

Okay, so I still had a bit of a writing-feeling inside of me and figured I might as well catch up and quickly summarize the events that happen in between the two books.

I wouldn't want to make this series a trilogy, as this is going to be VERY short, around 5-6 chapters with probably with around 2000 words.

If you wanna classify this series as a Trilogy, than go ahead, but I'm not counting it as that, as for the name "interLuDe". (i wonder why I capitalized the 'L' and 'D'). 

Also to new readers who are just finding this book, make sure to read the prequel to this short story "Love and Darkness", because you are going to have no clue on what is happening in this if you dont..

I think Chapter 1 is gonna drop sometime in March, if not next week most likely (2/22/24)

I'm also gonna include chapter names in the title of the part, just for this book specifically. I am going to revert to having the parts named as "Chapter X" just for the sake of suspense and so that there is no spoilers.

Also this story is gonna have a more diary structure, with the constant POV change here and there, but apart from that it's mostly gonna be Green's POV.

That's all I really have to say, I'm still writing, not nearly as much, but I have the want to do so. 

Have a good day!