Linda Natalia Laufeyson

My real account is notebookgirl22 (sorry, it wouldn't let me put the direct link)

Hi! I'm Linda, and I'm... not exactly sure how I got here... It could have something to do with my teleportation powers going haywire. Seems to be the most likely. Or He Who Remains just decided to mess with the course of my life again. 

Is it sad that last sentence ended with an 'again'? Yeah, probably.

Well, as long as I'm here, I might as well tell you a little about myself. My full name is Linda Natalia Laufeyson. My parents named me Linda because a few months before I was born, they met an adult version of me and since her name was Linda, they decided to just keep the loop going. 

How that loop got started is full of time paradoxes so I'm not even going to begin to get into that. 

My middle name, Natalia, was given to me in honor of my aunt, Natasha Romanoff. She's not my aunt by blood, but she's the closest thing my mom has to a sister. 

And finally, my last name, Laufeyson, I feel is pretty self explanatory. My dad is Loki Laufeyson, so naturally, that's my last name as well. I know that by Asgardian tradition, my name should be Linda Lokidottir, but we're not on Asgard, we're on Earth. So, yeah.

...and I'm just realizing that this is far too boring and long for anyone to want to read voluntarily, so I'll just wrap it up with a quick summary about me.

I'm the Goddess of Chaos and Tricks, the daughter of the God of Mischief, and I'm the definition of a hero with a tragic backstory. Honestly, sometimes it feels as if someone is just controlling my entire fate, writing my story without my knowledge, and actively trying to make me more traumatized with each passing moment. And with all the multiverse nonsense I've been apart of lately, that doesn't seem like too crazy of a theory.

As far as five year olds go, I might just be the strangest. I have an IQ of 195, the mental maturity of a twenty-five year old, and my genetic makeup consists of Jotun, Asgardian, and Inhuman DNA. Only one quarter of me is actually human, and that quarter consists of Stark DNA because my mom is Tony Stark's daughter.

Complicated, right?

So, I'm just going to leave this off here, because I've already said far more than I should have and I need to get back to the TVA and my parents ASAP.

See ya!