Forgotten Abyss

War__Tie Presents: Forgotten Abyss
A tree, large, broad and silver in colour, stands before you, jet black tendrils dotted with blue eyes wrapping around it. It heaves with the wind, branches shaking with it. The grass surrounding it is lively as ever, the grey path you stand on lightly cobbled. It seems well, until a crack breaches the tree's pristine surface. It slowly gets wider, and wider, until it's large enough for a tall person to fit through.
A foot, dressed in green, holed socks made of leaves, steps out, followed by another. The emerged individual wears a long green robe, only crossing their torso at the collarbone and at the waist. Bandages cover all their upper arm, large cuffs, similar to the socks, cover the wrists. Flowers, somewhere between Forget Me Nots and Lilies, cover much of their exposed skin, growing out of it. Their chest is covered in them. Their face owns a shaky smile, one eye black with a large cyan iris, the pupil a black X spreading from each corner of the iris. The other eye is covered with a large flower, jam leaking from underneath it. Their hair is a pale baby blue, styled in a ponytail at the lower back, a flower crown style of leaf accessory crossing under a flower crown made of the same flowers coming from their skin. A pair of little gemstones sit on the intersection. A staff sits in their left hand.

 A staff sits in their left hand

"Greetings, small one." The words exist their mouth, slightly sharp. "The name is Forgotten Abyss, pleasure to grace your presence." Forgotten Abyss does courtesy, smiling. "I am not here to entertain you, no no. I am here to enthral with my existence." Their stare is harsh, ready for a fray. "After all, you're all my little playthings!" A small, crazed laugh escapes their throat, a chain appearing in their hands, ready to clamp down on your neck. "Now, as long as you don't act out of line, silly little cookie, this won't have to be used. Alright?"

Author's Note:
Hope this place likes my little murderous cookie. They won't stir up too much trouble.
They/Them pronouns.