Bad habits

As I step out my room, so does molly and Riley coming out the room across from me, which was Riley's room.

"Unpacked already" molly looks me up and down.

"No, not yet, I just wanted some fresh air". I'm hesitant to say that I'm off for a smoke, I don't know why but I guess I don't want them to look at me differently. I'm always wary of people, each new people. I have been betrayed before.

"We will come with you, we know some good places to go that are less crowded" riley suggests.

"Ok, sure" i motion towards the door.

I walk in silence behind them as they are chatting away to each other, until we get to the end of the grounds. There is this beautiful tree its huge and looks like a great place to relax.

"This is our place and now its yours too" smiles riley.

I smile back, they include me and i am starting to become less wary around them.

"I text the dorm group chat, which we will add you to, were going to have a little party later, so we can all get to know you and you know us, that is if u are up for it" molly explains.

"Fuck is why not" i laugh

i give them my socials and we sit in silence for a few minutes, enjoying the cold evening air.

"At least we know we can swear around you" molly looks me up and down with a smirk.

"What do you mean" i laugh nervously.

"We swear a lot and we dialled it back because some people are funny about our foul mouths" explains riley.

"Thank fuck for that, i have been holding in my curse words all day, trying to make a good impression, i didnt want you to despise me". I tell them.

We all start laughing and rolling in the grass.

"I'm glad you guys are my roommates" i tell them with a smile. "I didn't know if i could be myself around here and i feel like i can with you guys"

"Good, because we like you addy, we don't get along with many girls here, we usually hang around with the boys every time we go out, they dont mind and neither do we, they look after us but we do miss having a group of girls to hang out and gossip with." Molly explains.

"Well gossip away, i want to know all the juicy details of this place"

We all start laughing again.

I really do like riley and molly, im excited to see where this friendship goes.

"But before we gossip, i have a confession" i look at the girls shyly as i am nervous with what i am about to say. " i didnt really come out here for air".

I pull the cigs out of my bag and to my surprised they giggled at me.

"What's so funny'" i exclaim.

Molly reaches for her back pocket and riley reaches into her hoodie pockets, they both pull out a packet of Richmond cigs, the same as mine.

"Omg we all smoke the same cigs" Riley's voice goes high pitched and we all laugh.

i thought they would judge me but turns out we are more alike than i thought. We sit there smoking and gossiping for what feels like hours.

I look at my phone to check the time, omg it has been hours it's nearly 7.30.

"Shit, we nearly missed dinner, lets go" molly shouts as she starts grabbing all the belongings and running off still with a lit cig in her gob.

Me and riley do the same, laughing and pushing each other, trying to race and see who wins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we grabbed food we started making our way back up to the dorm. We gossiped all through tea and everyone was staring at us, probly because we were so loud with our laughter and silliness. It's been a fucking funny day i have to admit.

As we walk in the dorm we are greeted by 5 tall handsome men, I remember Taylor from earlier.
  I can't figure that guy out.
"Hi, im addy" i smile at the 4 boys I hadn't yet met but assumed were my roommates too.'

" lets get this party started" exclaimed one of the boys who was tall and skinny, he had short rugged blonde hair and green eyes. "I'm Benny, by the way, the girls have been non stop messaging the group chat about how much they love you".

He comes closer to me and gives me a hug. Everyone really loves hugging around here.

I giggle, "it's very nice to meet you".

I look at molly and riley who are blushing a little after being outed by Benny. "The group chat, i will add you now" molly grabs her phone and starts pressing buttons.

"Okay so Taylor, Benny, Molly, Riley, we are introduced. So who are you guys?" The three unknown tall men look at me a little shocked that i outright said that but i thought it was funny so i laugh. Molly and riley laugh with me, Benny smiles, Taylor just stands there, i havnt really figured that guy out yet, but i will.

Why are all the men around here so fucking tall and handsome. They tower over me. Intimidating.

"Okay so this is Jackson" molly pointed to the muscly guy with long hair tied back in a ponytail, it was light brown with went perfect with his brown eyes."This is Adam" she continues gesturing to the guy who is stood a little nervously, he has blue eyes and brown hair and he has weirdly perfectly high cheekbones, i can't help but enjoy looking at them. "And last but not least, this is Carter" molly looks at the guy who has moved to the couch and is sorting through snacks that have been put on the table. He looks like a bad boy, black hair, blue eyes, dark clothing. That's all that all that needed to be said.

"He's a bit of a player, a fuck boy" whispers Benny as if he was reading my mind.

I smirk. A player huh, this could get interesting. I love fucking with people, this should be fun.

"Did you get it?" Molly asks Benny, i look at them with a confused expression.

"I got it, of course I did, i always pull through, you know me" Benny replies

I like Benny he seems like a genuine nice person but also seems to have a little deviant side to him but then again we are all here for a reason I guess.

I'm still confused and they can tell, Benny puts a finger up as to say 1 second.

I nod.

Then he pulls out a bag tat was hiding under the snack table, i come closer for a better look. Alcohol. No this party is about to get interesting.

Molly and Riley both look at me and nod with a grin.

"How did you get it?"  I asked curiously as we were all underage.

"I have my connections" he replied with a grin.

"Come on, what are we waiting for, lets get this party started" a voice from the couch says. I look over Carter.

Interesting guy.

But i nod in agreement and sit down at the other end of the couch.

"Let's get this party started"