𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚

thereal.ynn

ynn

⚫⚪

⚪⚫

⚪⚫

liked by official_miguelcazarezmora, and 77,094 others

thereal.ynn   🤍🤍 (y'all don't see tha dirty mirror 🏃🏾‍♀️💨)

comments

official_miguelcazarezmora: love you mami 🤍
-->thereal.ynn: <3

leilanii02: when will it be my turn man 😔

mckinley.0: she's not even all that, idk why yall boosting her ego

user: she's so prettyy!
-->user00: fr, miguel lucky

user45: the glazing is crazy, she mad ugly 💀
-->user6: fr

load more comments

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

i was scrolling through the comments on my latest post, eventually stopping when i saw all the hate comments. these people be so dumb, saying people that compliment me are glazing, but they be dick riders when they go out of they way to try and put me down. like lil girl make it make sense 💀.

i realized that my phone was on 12% so i went to grab my charger, but it wasn't there.

this nigga took my charger..

i got up from me and miguel's shared bed and went downstairs.

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕

miguel was downstairs on the couch, scrolling through instagram. he doesn't get why his fans always disrespect y/n. like if you don't like them together then unfollow him and go on about your day.

y/n walked down the stairs and sat next to miguel on the couch, laying her head on his shoulder.

"hey mikey. look i love you and all, but imma need my charger back," she says.

"but you don't love me enough to let me use yo charger?," miguel pouts, looking down at her.

"now aint nobody said that, i would've let you of yo ass just asked, now gimme my charger,"
y/n snatches the charger out of miguel's phone and puts it into her own.

"quit playin' wimme..anyway i needa talk to you about something, i seen the hate comments you be getting on your posts, you ok mami?"

"yeah im aight, baby you know ion let the comments get to me, they all just mad because i bagged you," y/n says, grabbing the sides of miguel's face with a hand and pulling him into a quick kiss.

"mhm, just tell me ok? you can and will tell me about anything that's bothering you, especially fans right?,"

"yeah, yeah. c'mere," y/n pulls miguel's head down into her chest and starts playing with his curls.

"i love you"

official_miguelcazarezmora

liked by thereal.ynn, and 897,320 others

official_miguelcazarezmora this my bae, no one else could ever compete. yall can leave stupid hate comments all you want, it ain't gon change nothing. still can't believe i managed to bag her oh my gyatnesss 🤍

comments are disabled for this post

𝐀/𝐍
hey all !

i hope yall liked this first imagine, i didn't know what to start with so i did hate comment tings 😍

anyway, obviously ignore the faces in the pictures <3

- 𝐊 𝐈 𝐊 𝐈