𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝

🤍

🤍

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐕

" mikey you so fine, have i told you that recently?" you smile, leaning in closer to peck the tip of his nose. he just smiled, getting his phone out of his pocket and leaning it against a napkin holder, waiting for the food to come.

"wanna go live?" he said, going onto instagram. you nodded, taking a sip of your drink. "look at my baby girl, guys" he says, pulling your head onto his chest and kissing the top of it.

comments

user: where yall at

user9: awww this so cute

user6: why y/n look kinda 😳

user: AHHH HII MIGUEL

masonthames: y'all aren't cute 😒

user9372: what yall doin

miguel moves in closer to read some comments. "where we at? we just out to eat at steakhouse" he read smiling. "ooo the food here yall, look at minezz" you say, grabbing your plate and showing it to the camera. "we'll go live later, bye yall" miguel said before ending the live.

🤍

you and miguel were in the car now, just sitting there and eating the deserts you ordered since you wanted to get away from all the people inside the restaurant. "baby you should've gotten the strawberry cinnamon cheesecake, it's sooo good" you say, a bit of whipped cream on the corner of your lip. "you got a lil something ma,"
miguel says before wiping it off with his thumb.
"beso?" he asks and you nod. he leans in and gives you a soft kiss on the lips, the taste of the chocolate cake he was eating lingering. "you so whipped miguel" you say as you pull away.

offended, miguel scoots away from you. "aight bro, don't talk to me" he says rolling his eyes.
"noo baby i ain't mean it c'mon" you say grabbing his hand. "mhm.. you lucky i love you"

"i love you too miguel" you say taking your phone out and taking a picture.

thereal.ynn

liked by official_miguelcazarezmora, and 85,081 others

thereal.ynn 🤍

comments are disabled for this post

𝐀/𝐍
hey all !
i just started my period yesterday 😍✌🏾

𝐊 𝐈 𝐊 𝐈