Chapter 2

Luke hardly paying attention while scrolling on Instagram looks up and sees the teacher speaking so Luke takes his AirPod out to listen. Ok guys let's head out, if ur not playing football you must be walking. The teacher says. Finally. Luke says. There's nothing more luke loves in the world than walking by himself and being unbothered. Alone. Just the way he liked it. As everyone walks out the door Luke heads to the field to start walking but can't help notice the jocks running after each other basically trampling each other just for fun? Yeah no thanks Luke thinks to himself. Luke starts walking and fells footsteps approaching him. It's Matthew. They both stay silent as Matthew walks along with Luke. Sooo do you happen to have discord by any chance. Matthew says breaking the silence. Uhm yeah I do why? Luke says. *Matthews takes out a paper and hands it to like* here's my username make sure to add me when you get the chance. Uh sure I guess. Luke says. Hesitant but remembers this is a new way he can talk to Matthew. Without anybody from school knowing about it.

Class is up and everybody gets changed back into their usual school clothes and head to 5th period. Luke confused by the sadness he feels knowing him and Matthew have to part ways. The whole duration of 5th period all Luke can think about is Matthew. Is amazing blonde hair. Is dark hazel eyes. His perfect body. His perfect smi- wait what the fuck? Luke thinks to himself. He can't like Matthew. And anyways Matthew is totally straight... right?