The Grapes of Song!

Soon The Warmer weather meant Grapes had begun to Grow on the Vines and you quickly Noticed that as you smiled.

Y/n: I Know what we'll do with this. We'll...

You then are in front of all of the women as you smile.

Y/n: ... MAKE WINE!

Girls: Yay!!

Y/n: (Thoughts) I never really had anything Alcoholic before. I always Abstained from that stuff in my Old Life and I never touched it for 100 Years Just wanted to relax and not drink my cares away, but this should've been Good.

First, you had all begun to Gather the Grapes and Gather them in Buckets, and then you all Built A Huge Grape Bucket meant for Squashing.

Ru: What is that?

Y/n: It's used to make Grape Juice, which would make wine! Now What we need to do here is for all 4 of you up here to step on the Grapes, that Include you Too Tia, and Lea. Ru you will Put Grapes into the Giant Bucket, and then the Juice goes into these Barrels, and we store them to ferment and Make Juice! Now Get stepping!

They all then Began to step on the Grapes but Tia then quickly slipped and fell into Lea.

Lea: Oh I'm sorry, I Bumped into you. We need A Rythum to get this done.

Tia: A Rythum?

Leefa: Yeah, Like that song from our A Village.

Ru: A Song?

Leefa: Yes you know the song, Lea!

Lea: Oh Right that song!

The Elf girls then Began to sing A Song in Elvish as they Began to use the Barrels as drums and the rhythm greatly helped everyone Move along, soon Ru and You Joined in as well stepping on grapes and Joining in on the song.

By the end of the Day, you all stored up the Grape Juice in Huge Barrels and it was all Finished.

Y/n: Now the skins will all cause the Juice to Ferment. Man I feel Like we made too Much.

You had made 16 Barrels of Wine.

Lea: Don't worry we'll make sure to drink it all!

Elf Girls: Yeah!!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Now I feel like we hadn't made enough...

Meanwhile... In God's realm...

Jackdroid: Huh, It seems Like the Fine Lad is Building A Harem, and You Know what goes well with Harems? Cute daughters for them to be Mothers! Now Let's see.

He then summoned A Huge Boiling Pot as you Began Pulling out A Bunch of Manga to put in there.

Y/n: Let me... I'll use some Eri from my Hero academia, Some Anya from SpyXFamily, Some Kanna for the Dragon features and A Semi-Fantasy Setting, and... You Know some Chibiusa for some Brains and some Sassy Quips, And For A Finale I shall add some Fluffy paradise Material for the Cuteness. Now I mix it up and... TA-DA!

He then summoned A Little girl.

Little Dragon Girl: Papa?

Jackdroid: No, I'm not your Papa.

Little Dragon girl: Papa?

Jackdroid: No, No I'm not. (Points at Y/n in Crystal Ball) That's your Papa!

Little Dragon girl: Papa!

Jackdroid: And Those are your mamas.

Little Dragon girl: Mamas!

Jackdroid: Perfect Now I'm going to send you nearby and Make sure to Tell Papa and Papa only that Uncle Jack sent Ya, Okay?

Little Dragon Girl: Okay Uncle Jack!

Jackdroid: Awww, You're learning so quickly already.

He then summoned her to that Forest.

Jackdroid: Now time for some Maxxin and Relaxin! Gonna get me some Spicy Chicken Mcgrittles, and Yes I can get something that doesn't exist because I am God.

He then teleported out of there.