Play Stupid Games Win Stupid Prizes

{guys. I'm going to be straight with you. This is the part where the fic gets soap opera levels of ridiculous. I promise the rest of this fic will be entertaining, but also it's going to get a little bit silly I just couldn't write Deku hurting Ochaco the way I initially intended so this is what is happening instead. sorry didn't have the guts.}

Deku sighed as he rested his head on Ochaco's tummy.

        "There's a chance this is Kacchan's baby, isn't there?"

    Ochaco tensed, feeling a chill run down her spine. "Th-there is, yes."

    Deku huffed, he swallowed the anger, he would love it anyways. He just didn't want to be alone anymore.

    Ochaco frowned, "You're taking it shockingly well."

    "I'm not going to be alone again." He sighed, "I don't care if my kid has blonde hair and red eyes."

    Ochaco sighed "What if Katsuki wants to be in his kid's life? He has a right to it."

    Deku frowned, "Does he need to know it's his?"

    "Yes. If this kid is his, he's going to find out whether I tell him or not, and I can't hide it." she murmured

    "I could kill him." Deku said with a sigh, "I was planning on it anyways, I can just move the plan up a bit."

    Ochaco's blood ran cold she felt trapped, she didn't want to tell him he couldn't do that, that would probably make him bring her Katsuki's head.

    "Please don't kill Katsuki." she whimpered

    "Why not?"

    "Just please don't." she whimpered

    "Well, then he should stay out of my way. I won't share you."

    Ochaco frowned, "You're going to have to share me. I am having a baby."

"I will share you with my child. I will not share you with him."

"Will you share Katsuki's child with Katsuki?"

"Why does the child's biological makeup determine who gets to be their father? Kacchan would make a terrible father. I don't understand why you are so hung up on who actually sired the child."

"I think that if Katsuki wants to be in their life, he has a right to it." she murmured

Deku nodded sadly, "I-I won't kill him." he huffed, though he did plan to do it anyway, in a way that couldn't be traced back to him of course. Ochaco nodded with a soft smile, curling against his chest.

"You won't leave me if the baby is his, will you?" His voice broke, he was scared. He couldn't lose his little family.

    "No. I-I'm yours." She said softly "I'm all yours."

Deku frowned, she didn't sound very sure. She sounded scared. How could he convince her to stay?

He sighed, resting his head on her stomach, his eyes went down, resting on her midsection, he felt tears come to his eyes.

    "God Fucking damn it!" he whimpered

    Ochaco frowned, wrapping her arms around him and wiping his eyes "What's wrong?"

    "I didn't-I didn't want to cry in front of you." He whimpered, "I wanted to-"

    She shushed him, wiping his eyes, "If the baby is Katsuki's, then it.. Won't change anything between us, unless you want it to." she murmured