With or without my vision.

Once we got to the training grounds, we hid in the forest to calm down from earlier. Naruto was crying silently as he rested his head on my shoulders. It angered me that people still treated him that way; however, it saddened me that he's the one to receive most of the hate in this village. Why did village hate him so much? What did he do to deserve all this hate? What can I do to give him a better life than this?

I was holding him in my arms as he did his best to wipe away all his tears with his hands. We were like this for a good 30 minutes. 30 minutes for silent crying and internal pain slowing being released by his tears. Those tears that held his internal pain fell onto my shirt, giving me another reason to live: for his happiness and peace.

"Sorry Sasuke.." He said with sniffles. I felt him straighten his posture, so I released him from my hug. I placed my hands on his cheeks, wiping away the last of the tears.

"What for, sunshine?" I asked as that nickname slipped out of my lips. I kept my eyes on him to see if he noticed. He looked up at me with his shiny black pearl eyes.

"Because of me, you been make fun of too. I hate that they say horrible things about you. You're not a murderer. We were both there. I helped you get away after it all happened, and now everyone is calling you a murderer. I know you're not a murderer!" He said as a few more tears fell out.

I smiled, "I know. You were the one who took me to hospital that time as well. You were the only one who stood by me the whole time after the event." I wiped his tears away again. "I know it hurts you but it doesn't hurt me, because I know that there's always someone that believes in me. The only one I fully trust in the cruel world of ours." I said with a smile. I grabbed his hand, and placed on my lips that's curved into a smile. He looked down with a blush. It seemed like that stopped him from crying. I should that more often.

"And there's no reason for them to call you a monster, because you did nothing wrong. Besides, you're a ball of sunshine. You do no harm." I said as my lips while still in contact with his hand, which made him blush more.

"You know?" He stuttered. I hate to admit, but it's hard to not look at him changing. It's getting a little easier now since the only time I see his body is before we eat breakfast or when he's knocked out in the bed with his shirt all over the place. All I do now is focus on my onigiri or focus on his hair in the moonlight.

"Of course. Living with you it a year, it's obvious that you have a complicated seal on your belly. There's one thing I know that so dangerous to seal away, jinchuriki." I moved my lips away from his hand and wiped the last tear from his cheek.

"Jinchuriki?" He said curiously.

"A person that has a tailed beast sealed in them. You are the jinchuriki that holds the Nine-Tails." I patted his head as I informed about it. "For now just remember this, you're no monster. You are Naruto, and if no one believes you, remember me. I know who and what you are. You are Naruto Uzumaki. A shinobi of the Hidden Leaf and," I hesitated for a second. "My one and only friend."

He blushed even more and moved away from me. Oh. I think I went far. He started to wave his hands in front of his face.

"Okay. I get it. Now just stop!" He said as he turned away from me. I smiled from his childish actions as I walked towards him. "Don't get closer to me!!" He yelled. I stopped right beside him.

"Then how are you going to get out of the forest?" I asked him with a chuckle. He looked towards my direction and just stuck his tongue out like a kid. He lifted his hand up to his waist, waiting for me. I placed my hand on his. "I win." I said as I led us out of the forest.

As we arrived at the place we were for the meeting yesterday, we sat down on the ground.

"We still are early." Naruto said as he decided to lay back. I leaned back as my hands kept me from falling back.

"We did leave an hour early." I said as I looked up at the sky. It's still clear and blue like these eyes I have borrowed from the sun.

"You think Sakura-chan will be here anytime soon?" Naruto asked me.

On cue, a voice that only belongs to her, "Kakashi-Sensei still not here yet?" Sakura said, grabbing our attention. I heard Naruto sit up beside of me.

"Good morning Sakura-chan!" Naruto cheered as got up. I guess he recognized her chakra now.

"Good morning Naruto. Good morning, Sasuke~." She said as she extended the last part of my name. I just rolled my eyes and move my focus to Naruto. He was still waving at Sakura as she was not even looking at him. I got up and Got behind Naruto. I placed my hand on his shoulder and tapped his shoulder.

"Let's sit back down while we wait for Kakashi-Sensei." I said near his ear. He quickly turned his head to show me how red his cheeks had become.

"You?!" He blurted out and walked past me, covering his ears. This time I wasn't trying to make him blush. I wanted him away from someone who won't even acknowledge his existence. Sakura made eye contact with me the second I looked up. She was also blushing from the proximity we are in. It's not like this is her first time physically close to me. I just looked away and head back to where we were. Naruto took a second to sit down, making sure he doesn't trip on anything. Watching him doing this reminded me of an elderly man trying to sit down with his old age. I let a small smile out before Naruto whipped his head towards Sakura's direction.

"Sorry. I got lost again." Kakashi-Sensei said behind us.