03. moving

Bella and Connor decided it would be just Bella telling Quinn and Maya she would be moving out. She was sad to say it but she needed to move. She was going to miss seeing her brother everyday and her adorable nieces but that would make summer so much fun. She would also miss spending so much time with Maya, who had become like a sister to Bella.

     When she told Quinn and Maya all three of them were a little sad. But Quinn and Maya both knew why she was doing this and they couldn't be more proud or happy. They both knew Bella and Connor deserved this.

     Bella had then kind of forgotten about the fact she had things in Vancouver that needed to get to Chicago. So her summer in Michigan would be either cut short or she would have to move in to Connor's apartment half by herself because he would be out of town for a few days.

     Quinn was going to help Bella anyway, but Maya pretty much told him he had to. It would only be a little bit, and then the girls could have a girl summer. Quinn was a little upset he would miss summer with his daughter because that was the most time he spent with them during the year. But like Maya, they basically kicked him out of Michigan.

     When Bella and Quinn got to Vancouver they packed up Bella's clothes, pictures, and a few other belongings. They left the dresser, the bed and bedding, and the furniture because Bella and Connor had been looking and buying stuff throughout summer.

     When Quinn and Connor brought in the boxes, it was time for Bella to say goodbye. Which she was dreading. Connor left the room so the siblings could have their moment in private and he went to unpack Bella's things.

     Quinn sighed as he set down the last box of the kitchen counter and turned to his sister who was starting to cry. He hugged her and she hugged him.

"There's no need to cry."

"But this is sad."

"But it's worth it. Because now you and Connor are living together, and having a baby, and I better be named after it, and the godfather because i did that with you and my kids. So it's only fair." As Quinn said the Bella pulled away from the hug and looked at him with a 'really' face, which he responded to with a smile.

"But you only have one sister, I have three brothers, so what if it's a boy I name him after two of you, then the other is the godfather. But if it's a girl it won't matter." Bella suggested to her brother.

"I could work with that. I suppose."

"Okay."

"Well, I'm going back to Michigan for a few more weeks, and once everyone back home mom and dad will come visit."

"Okay." Bella said trying not to cry.

     "Don't cry, because then i'll cry." Quinn said as he hugged his sister again.

     "Okay, but you guys will visit and bring the girls?"

     "We are a phone call away." Quinn had finally left after saying goodbye to the two of them and now Bella and Connor needed to find their permanent home.

     They figured that Bella would unpack her clothes, but wait in some of her other things in case they found a house soon. They would be looking the following week, and spent the last few weeks before the season started buying things for the baby, going to doctor appointments, and house hunting.

     They wanted to be in a neighborhood with other families so their kid could play with the neighbors. But they needed to find a decent sized house, in case they chose to have more kids.

     There was this one house Bella loved the moment she saw it. It was in a decent sized neighborhood with people of all ages. It was at the back of the neighborhood, and was brick and grey. There was a large yard, and a somewhat long driveway.

     The was a sidewalk from the driveway to the front steps, and a little garden along the front. There were trees in the backyard, not many, but enough to provide some shade for in the summer. There was an inground pool, a slide and lots of room to run around.

     When you walked in the door there were high ceilings, and stairs to the upstairs. To the left was a room that they could make into an office or game room. To the right there was the living room in the front window and a dinning room behind it along the back wall. The stairs to the upper level started on the right against a wall that separated the living room from the entry way slightly. As you went up the stairs they curled to the left.

     So the first couple stairs and the last couple stairs had a bit of a bigger step. There was a railing at the top, and a door to a room directly across from the stairs. There was a bedroom over the small soon-to-be-game room, then at the end of the hallway there was another bedroom. So three bedrooms, two had a shared bathroom and the first room (the one across from the stairs) had a bathroom inside.

     When you went to the right at the top of the stairs there was a bedroom over the living room that had a bathroom in it as well. The final bedroom was the master and it had a bathroom and a walk in closet. Back on the main level there was stairs to the basement under the stairs to the top level. Beyond that was the kitchen and to the right was the entry way to the dinning room.

     To the right there was a family room and the garage. By the entrance to the garage there was a bathroom and a laundry room. The garage had enough room for two cars, and it face the side of the yard. Ask when you pull into the driveway and want to park you have to turn right to get into it.

     The basement to the down stairs had a small bar/kitchen, a full bathroom and enough room for a place where kids can hangout. It really could've been like an apartment down there, or where guest could stay but Bella like d the idea of a bunch of kids down here playing. That was all to the right of the stairs. When you went to the left there was a small room that Bella wanted to make into a movie room.

     Bella had always had the house where friends hangout. Quinn, Jack, Luke and her would often have all of their friends over and a packed house. Their parents never complained because they liked to see their kids having fun.

     Bella knew that this was the house. She had a feeling. It was in a good school district, and wasn't far from the rink. so Connor could go to work and it wouldn't take long. Bella looked at Connor as they finished the walk through of the house and she smiled. He knew she wanted this house.

     The school also wasn't too far away, so the kids could get dropped off by their parents in the morning. There were some coffee shops, stores and restaurants near them so if they wanted to they could go get it.

     When they signed for the house and were given the keys Bella just stood in the kitchen and looked around. This was now her, and Connor's house. That they would live in together. And there would be kids running around. Connor came up from behind Bella and put his arms around her waist and kissed her shoulder.

     "Are you excited?" Connor questioned. Bell turned in his arms to look at him and put her arms around his neck to hug him.

     "Very. And the best part, is that it's with you." Bella said as she kissed him. She then walked around the entire house again.

a/n:

i don't know how house hunting goes so if it doesn't go like this let's pretend! The house is so cute and you guys are going to love the next chapter. This is near the end of August so next chapter will probably be beginning of September/ start of the season.

have a great dayyyy🫶🫶🫶