Jayfeather x briarlight

written by #BOBAkitty64, art by me

"Jayfeather?  you in here" briarlight called into the medicine den. 

"what do you need briarlight. is your cough coming back"

 "no my cough is ok but do you mind going on a walk with me there is something I need to tell you" 

"actually yes briarlight I do mind going on a walk I need to stay here and sort herbs so spit it out and tell me now"

 "o-o-ok then I wanted to tell you that i-i-i-i love you".

 "oh briarlight I love you too lets stay together but keep it secret".

                                                            TIME SKIP: 5 MOONS LATER

"jayfeather *cough cough* my stomach hu *cough cough* rts"

"oh briarlight are you okay? i will get you some juniper berries and will check you"

so jayfeather went to his store and grabbed out the herbs he needed before walking over to briarlight.

"here briarlight eat these they should help make you better"

then he checked her stomach and pressed on her stomach lightly until he found where it hurt.

"ummmm briarlight it seems you are expecting kits"

"re- *cough cough* -ally?"

"I think so but who are you having them with?"

"uh jayfeather isn't it obvious I am having them with you!!!!!! oh wait you are a medicine cat I am not allowed to have *cough cough* them with you..."

suddenly a thought rushed into jayfeathers head. what if he made the same mistake his mother did...

                                                                Time skip: 2 moons later

"jayfeather *cough cough* the *cough cough* kits are *cough cough*  coming! *cough cough*"

"i'm coming briarlight!!! I just hope that the cough doesn't get worse".

"ready? PUSH!!!" one kit slithered out as another queen started to lick it and briarlight coughed. as she tried to heave again her breast gave out on her and she died right there on the spot. 

"briarllight? briarlight!!! no no no no!!!" jayfeather ran into his den reached into his bed and pulled out a knife from under his pillow. then he ran into his store and pulled out deathberries from the back of the corner. "I was planning to use these on lionblaze but oh well" jayfeather said as he stuffed the deathberries into his mouth and jabbed the knife into his heart which was already crushed.

                                                                          In starclan

"hello? I am here to join starclan I killed myself."

yellowfang arrived to greet him but she wouldn't let him join starclan. "you are one of the three you cannot die yet."

so she sent him back down while he screamed "nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                                                                      back in the forest

this happened a few more times before he went over to lionblaze and said "lionblaze, lionblaze you won't believe it I am invincible too."

"dang it I thought that was my power" lionblaze then went into the corner paws crossed back facing jayfeather.

jayfeather was doing a happy dance when he heard a small cough cough from the nursery. briarlight was there smoothing out her fur like nothing happened.

"briarlight?! I thought you died. thank goodness starclan made you invincible too"

"no I just passed out for a second." she looked confused. but it did not matter.

"thank starclan" jayfeather said. "lets name our kit stickkit!" he exclaimed "after the stick I found from the ancient dead cats!" 

 "no jayfeather, we're naming her starkit"

"that's a great name, but if we ever have another kit I'm naming it stickkit" jayfeather announced . as the two cats curled up briarlight thought about how close she came to death and jayfeather wishing he could name his kit stickkit

the end

sorry this chapter is shorter than the other one hope you enjoy it anyway as mentioned above this one was was written by #BOBAkitty64 wishing you a paw-some day. ❤️