•DETAILS ABOUT THE ROLE-PLAY•

I saw that many of you guys are confused with the role plays therefore, here I would like to give some details about the roleplay. 

-CRICKETERS-

Our Indian Cricketers will be the main characters. They'll somehow come to know about Wattpad. After that, they'll create a Secret ID and will secretly enter the world of Wattpad. 

Many of you are also confused with the "Secret ID"so here's what it is ----

For an instance, If I have taken the role of KL Rahul then it doesn't mean that I have to make a separate account as a SECRET USER. The secret ID is for the story and it will be imaginary. 

Like, KL Rahul will create a Secret ID named @ictxlove to read the stories. And, maybe he will interact with authors as a different person .

Obviously our cricketers will not reveal their real identity .

Baaki sab story padhoge tab dekhna 🙂

-AUTHORS -

After cricketers, Authors will play a major role in the story as their stories will be read by ICT. ICT may interact with the authors through Secret ID. There will be conversations between ICT and the authors but the authors will be completely unknown that they are conversing with Virat /Rohit /Shubi and so on... 

-CRICKETERS WIFE /GIRLFRIEND-

I think there's no need of elaborating their roles as we are very much accustomed to it.