rowdy x fliqpy 🍋

Sorry I haven't posted any chapters yet- school and shit- anyway, les go!! (Also sorry if bad grammar-)
(Rowdy is howdys alter ego just to say-)

Howdy was in town (in Texas, he's a sheriff) examining his pistol out of boredom, he glanced up and saw two men hugging, his eyes widen when his brain made him see them touching each other inappropriately, howdy shook his head and his pupils went from a pack-man look, to hearts, he wasn't howdy...he was ✨rowdy✨, he took his clothes off leaving his fluffy body exposed (and no...he ain't got a dick, cuz it's htf style-), he glanced around looking for someone...

💚Fliqpys POV💚:
I just finished murdering cuddles...for the millionth time now-
When I heard some call to me...i knew exactly who it was... "Hey pretty boy~!" It was rowdy of course, sometimes he's such a pain in the ass... "The fuck u want?.." I said as I turned to him with a frown "just wanted to see daddy~" I groaned "course u did..." I said as I rolled my eyes.
"Is daddy not happy to see his baby boy~?" Rowdy said with a teasing smirk, "not really, you're a pain in the ass most of the time" I said as I crossed my arms, "too bad, cuz I love seeing you frown, it's sexy~" rowdy said as he held my chin, I groan and look away "shut up..." I said feeling my face get warm, "looks like daddy's getting flustered~" rowdy said teasingly and he pulled me to his height and kissed my nose, I groan again as I started blushing, rowdy chuckled and pulled me into a hug, I hugged back of course, I liked his hugs, but never told him obviously-
"How about we go to mine for the night~" rowdy said in that sexy tone, I blush more and frown, he knows I love when he talks like that "...fine..." I said smiling a little "good boy~" he said in a flirty tone then a sexy one, the sexy one makes me more tempted, and the flirty one makes me more flattered, rowdy let go from the hug as I did, he took my hand and lead me to his house, he's very good in bed honestly, he knows I enjoy it, but both of us know I don't wanna say that out loud...

🔞rowdys POV🔞:
I got fliqpy in to my room and I locked the door, he knew the drill, we both did, Fliqpy sat on my bed naked once I turned to him, he looked fluffier then usual, which was a surprise "daddy looks fluffier then usual, how come~?" I asked as I sat next time him on my bed "brushed it, and something flippy did, I don't know what the fuck he did to make em this fluffy...but I ain't mad" he said with a small proud smirk on his face "that's a change, and I'm proud of flippy for doing that, makes u better to hug" I said with a kind smile, which I rarely do around fliqpy, "thanks bitch" fliqpy Pat my head and I smiled more happily "now how about we have some fun~?" I ask as I went on my knees as my knee caps sank slightly into the bed sheets "sure, why not" fliqpy had a generous smile, which was definitely something he rarely did, he layed down on the bed as his head rested on the pillow and I crawled on top of him and kissed his lips deeply, fliqpy softly kissed back as our eyes closed in pleasure, fliqpy was always a soft kisser...most of the time~, my tongue moved into his mouth as his wrapped around mine, god dam he was in the mood today-, i layed on top of him as our chests pressed together and his hands rested on my back, my back felt sensitive at the moment, not sure why-, I moaned softly into his mouth which caught both if us by surprise, fliqpy kissed more passionately and he held the back of my head to keep the kiss going, after a while of making out and shit, we both pulled away panting a little "looks like daddy's in a good mood~" I said in my signature flirty tone, fliqpy smirk in a sexy way like he sometimes does, but this was just over 5% of the time, and I loved when he did that, such a turn on~, I started kissing fliqpys neck and putting hickeys on it, he moaned teasingly and it made me bite harder, then his moans were more genuine, I sat on top of him and stridled my hips against his, fliqpys face had light blush on it and he moaned more with the hip striding "moan more daddy~, your baby boy loves your moans of pleasure~" I said in a sly tone as I put my weight on him making him pant a little from moaning and my weight on his waist "daddy's boy does deserve more doesn't he~?" Fliqpy said in a sly tone, I love when he talks dirty, makes him sexier~, fliqpy got on top of me before asking a question "where's your sex toys~?" I pointed to the bed side table with an 18+ marked on it with sharpie, he crawled to the drawer and opened it, I could tell the vibrator caught his eyes first, his small cute bear tail wagged a little, I always find it so cute when he wags his tail, he picked the vibrator (a microphone looking thing, full black, had a rubber end and a button on the front) up and glanced at me with that sexy smirk, I moaned a little at his gaze, that smirk was to die for~, (and when I say "entrance" I mean like ass cuz neither of em got dicks...or pussys...cuz htf style...) He crawled to me and opened my legs, he put the vibrator inside me and I moaned in pleasure "yes daddy~!!" Fliqpy bit his lip and raised an eyebrow at my moan, I knew he liked it, I closed my eyes in pleasure and my hands gripped at the sheets as the vibrator was pushed further inside me.

💚Fliqpys POV 💚
Every time rowdys moaned, it was heaven~, I kissed his lips deeply as he kept moaning into my mouth while kissing back, I pushed the vibrator further inside him making him arch his back while panting and sweating, he moaned louder and that made me go crazy, I pulled away and moved the vibrator in and out of rowdy as he kept moaning, he even drooled a little which was new-, maybe my kisses were that good...dam I'm in the mood today...i pulled the vibrator out and rowdy moaned softly as he cummed, I couldn't help but enjoy it~ "what a good boy~, daddy's very happy with his baby boy~" I said in a sexy tone, dam...i don't remember doing that before-, rowdy look at me panting still "daddy's baby boy loves to make daddy proud~" rowdy said between breaths as I kissed his forehead, I put the vibrator back in the drawer and cuddled rowdy, "how ya feeling~?" I asked in a sly tone, "amazing~" rowdy moaned as he stopped panting and hugged me back, he dug his face into my fluffy chest and I Pat his head, "love u daddy~" rowdy said kissing my chest, "love u too bitch" I said as we both drifted off to sleep

(I hope y'all enjoyed!, sorry if bad grammer like I said-, more one-shots coming soon, bye bye:D)
1289 words