Rowdy x AB

⚠️SMUT!⚠️
(In this one, I'm giving Rowdy a dick to spice things up, he doesn't normally have one though-)

💜ABs POV💜
AB was in her room drawing, when Rowdy opened her door.
"AB I'm bored..." Rowdy moaned and AB frowned, "where's Fliqpy?, can't you fuck around with him or some shit?..." Rowdy shook his head "he's Flippy at the moment...and he's sleeping, and waking Flippy up will be weird-" AB rolled her eyes "course it would be..." Rowdy climbed into ABs bed and sat in her lap, AB sighed "seriously?..." Rowdy chuckled "yes, yes I am."
AB groaned and put her drawing stuff to the side "ok...fine...u can fuck me..." Rowdy smirked and faced AB and kissed her cheek "good girl~, my dick was waiting for that delicious tight pussy~" AB blushed and looked away.

🔞Rowdys POV 🔞
Rowdy pinned AB to the bed and pulled her hoodie off her, for some reason she just had her bea under it but we're not gonna talk about that- "oh baby~, you always know what I want~" Rowdy roughly kissed AB, making her moan at the force, he  nibbled on her bottom lip making AB moan louder, Rowdy took that opportunity to slip his tongue into AB's mouth, their tongues danced together, he then pulled away and put hickeys on her neck, AB was a moaning mess "tell me what you want baby~, and I'll give it to u~" AB moaned more at his tone* "...please~..i need you inside me~!" AB but her lip "good girl~" Rowdy whispered in her ear as he yanked AB's bra off, Rowdy licked his lips and took one of AB's nipples into his mouth and sucked "Ahh~!!, R-Rowdy~!!" AB moaned loudly as Rowdys tail whipped her thighs.

💜AB's POV💜
AB moaned over and over again, she felt her breasts get warmer "R-Rowdy~, i-i...Ahh~.." Milk entered Rowdys mouth and ran down his throat, making him moan at the taste "good girl~" Rowdy licked AB's nipple clean and pulled her panties, AB's breath hitched in her throat feeling her wet pussy against the fresh air.
Rowdy grabbed some lube and rubbed it on his dick, AB bit her bottom lip at the sight "you ready for me baby~?" AB nodded  eagerly as Rowdy slides his thick cock into AB's tight pussy, both moaned in pleasure as Rowdy thrusted slowly, but lost himself in the heat and picked up the speed, burying deep inside her. "R-Rowdy~!!, I'm so close~!!" Rowdy chuckled "me too baby~, cum with daddy~" AB panted, trying to hold back, put came hard on Rowdys cock, shortly after Rowdy came deep inside her, filling her with his hot seed, Rowdy collapsed onto AB, both if them breathless.

🔞Rowdys POV🔞
Rowdy pulled out slowly and kissed ABs pussy "you're such a good girl~" Rowdy kissed ABs chest and cuddled her, they both eventually fell asleep...happy and safe in their embrace.
(I have school tomorrow 😭😭, hope u liked it!, I just felt like adding this to the one-shot book, and thx for all the reads!!, I'm so thankful for it!, love u guys!, and have a great day/night!)
545 word