One [1]

𝑇𝑊: 𝑆𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔

-𝑂𝑛𝑒-

"Okay, class," The ginger clapped her hands together, the class quietening down after a moment. She coughed, clearing her throat. "Thank you. Now, before we begin. Koizume, would you please check and see if we have everyone here?" The redhead nodded, standing up. She turned, her eyes gazing across each and every student, muttering the numbers softly to herself.

She spun around, facing the teacher. "Everyone besides Souda and Sonia." She smiled. Now this surprised the teacher. As far as she knew, the Ultimate Princess hadn't missed a single day of school since the semester began. Now, Souda? That was an entirely different story. "Well, that is..surprising, at the very least." The ginger sighed. "Very well, then. Thank you, Koizume." The photographer nodded, before sitting back down.

After another moment, the teacher shook her head. "Has anyone seen either of those two today?" A faint whish was made in the air. "Gundham, you've seen them?" The raven nodded. "I suppose I have." Chisa raised a brow at this, but instead, let it go, sighing and shaking her head. "Well, where? Where did you see them?" He shrugged a shoulder. Fuyuhiko sneered. "Just tell her, you emo fuck!" The raven spared the other a hard stare, before flicking his attention back to the teacher. "The mortals were gathered by the befounded closet of decency." The students stared in utter confusion.

Fuyuhiko growled, "The can you dumbasses, the motherfuckin can!" Ibuki let out a small gasp of acknowledgement as she pounced up out of her seat. "Ooh-oh!" She exclaimed, waving both her hands around in the air. Chisa reluctantly nodded for her to speak her mind. "I think Souda-Pop mentioned asking Sonia out today!" The class erupted into a fit of groans and whines. Chisa, Ibuki and Gundham looked around in utter confusion. "..What?" The teacher questioned, looking at Chiaki who shook her head sadly. "Nevermind has rejected Souda at least four times since grade school, and up until this point. I think this will be the fifth.." The teachers look turned into a worrisome expression. "Five times? But..why? I mean, he clearly likes her." Chiaki shrugged. "I dunno."

The teacher sighed, shaking her head. "Well, we should go ahead and get started for today." She gazed across the room, her eyes stopping on a certain raven. "Gundham! Would you go and find Souda and Sonia? Tell them it's time for class." He narrowed his eyes. "I could simply send my four Dark Deva's of Destruction, they'd be much more likely to find them quicker than any mere mortal should be able to-" Chisa scowled, "No, Gundham. I told you to."

The boy sighed as he stood up, heading to the door. "Are you-" "Yes." He sneered, walking out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

I hope you enjoyed.

-𝓜𝓮𝓲-𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷