Two [2]

"Dark Queen, are you there-" The raven paused. "M-ms.Sonia! Please, please just consider!" The teenager pleaded. The blonde sighed. "No, Soda." Gundham winced. He'd bet that that had hurt. "To be painfully truthful, I do not like so whatsoever. You freak me out! You're constantly stalking me, nonetheless." She murmured the last bit, but hell if it could be heard.

The bubbly bit stared at her wideyed. "I-I..I'm sorry, Ms. Sonia.." The Ultimate Princess sighed. Truth be told, she had no idea just how much she was hurting the mechanic. She was simply telling her truth. "I'm sorry- for everything.. I'll try to be better." The Ultimate Princess frowned. "You've told me that before, and you've yet to stick to your words, Kazuichi." Tears had already began to fuse in the mechanics eyes. He didn't mean to freak the princess out- or loose her trust. But..she didn't like him at all..? Not even as a friend of sorts?

Without a single word to be spared, the princess turned around, walking away, leaving the mechanic to question himself on everything he had ever done. Gundham waited until the princess walked away, before approaching the mechanic. "Mortal, you are being summoned." He said grimly, placing a hand on the mechanics shoulder. The suddeness made him scream, before jumping. He spun around, looking back at the other boy who stared at him wideyed. "W-what in the hell is up with you?! T-that was so fucking creepy!" And now, Gundham knew he should've felt offended, but he cracked a small laugh.

Quickly, however, he hid it behind his scarf. "I apologize, Mortal. But, however, you are being summoned." Kazuichi groaned. "By who- wait- oh, fuck! Shit, shit, shit!" He shouted, before speeding off. Gundham sighed, spinning on his heel, following the mechanic. 'This Mortal.'

I hope you enjoyed.

-𝓜𝓮𝓲-𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷