Come on.

I stare at her, her eyes practically bulging out of her sockets. Berry is shocked as well, but I am not paying much attention to him at the moment. My eyes are focused on hers, driven by a fury I didnt feel.

'What the hell?' Berry whispers.

I turned towards him. 'How long have you guys been here?'

'About half an hour.'

'Pack up.' I began to walk away. 'Were leaving.'

............................................

I paid the lady, and refused that we would not be spendidng the night, we would not be needing any sexual services, and that we did not encourage prostitution. Berry was agitated, but we seriously did not need to exercise anything while we had company.

The ride was silent, until we finally reached the motel to find noone there. And then, i realized...

I hadnt called the gaurds back from the search. Which means i had noone here except for...

'Took long enough!!'

Arena ran up to us. I had assigned her to the seatch without telling her, because i hadnt had the strength to deal with her. Her black curly hair billowed behind her back and her pearl shaped face and full lips seemed to be the same colour as the sun. She seemed to bounce on purpose, her body flexing.

'Damn.' Berry murmured.

She approached us and smiled. 'I was starting to get worried.'

'Of course you were.' I muttered.

Berry coughed. 'Ok, we got the girl, with no gaurds or help whatsoever, so, you guys wanna go fuck or...'

We both looked at him. I raised an eyebrow.

'How about getting back our gaurds. They could be all over this place by now?' Arena mused.

'Um hello. That's what phones are for.' Berry stated.

'Yeah but do we have any, and can it cover long distances?' I asked.

'Yeah it probably can't' he muttered.

Arean faced me, her eyes glistering. 'So what do we do?' 

I sighed. 'We wait, again, for them to come back, then we start transport.'

'What about...'

'No, Berry. We cant use local telephones because we dont know the gaurds' numbers on their cells, the gaurds can't be traced, and we cant risk being traced because local telephones are traced, etc. We dont blame you for your stupidity.'

Arena snickered. Berry glared.

'I was going to ask about the girl.'

The air suddenly felt denser, the scent in the air suddenly turned sickly sweet, Arena's perfume suddenly stung my eyes more than usual. 'Where is she?'

Arena groaned. 'Dont tell me we have to start looking for her again!'

Berry scrambled around. 'I swear she was breathing on my back a few minutes ago!'

Jealosy flared through me. 'WHAT?'

'Calm down dude, im just saying she was behind me.'

Arena narrowed her eyes. 'Why should you care?' 

'None of your business!' I yelled.

'It is very well my bloody business were on a fucking mission here!!'

 'Guys chill....'

'SHUT UP BERRY!!' We screamed.

'Look, I dont have time for this, im going to look for her. Berry, dont follow me.'

I stormed off. Arena wanted to chase me, but Berry pulled her back, his strong arms holding her back. I didnt look anymore, wondering around and trying to cool down, when I heard a rustle from a bush and heavy breathing. I looked at the bush and rolled my eyes. 'Seriously?'

A whimper.

I walked towards her. 'Were not going to hurt you as long as your dad complies with us, and he's stinking rich so you dont have to worry about that. So can you please stop running away all the time? '

I was positive she smiled, even though I couldnt possibly have known, and it brought a smile to my lips. 'Get up.'

'You have a very small vocabulary, it wont get you many freinds.'  I hear her whisper. 

I laughed and stretched my hand. 'Come on.'