☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 2☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

I was on my tablet that I was gifted by my aunt...of course I tinker with it a bit for some reasons. Scanning through the place and hacking through the cameras that were in there. Looking around and zooming into some areas trying to figure out where they could be keeping them.

Sonic leaning his chin over my shoulder looking at my screen with curiosity. Kind of close to my face making me heat up a bit... strange... Maybe it was because he was kind of invading on my personal space but I didn't seem to mind.

"Your pretty intelligent...you remind me of my best buddy tails...but you also remind me of someone else... something about those eyes..." I blinked twice before turning my head away...my eyes.

In this world only really one population has red eyes. Mostly for albinos who have no pigment... But for me I never really knew why I had them. It usually freak people out but now I just kind of chill with it. Sonic realize what he had said-

"I don't mean it in a bad way I'm just saying they kind of remind me of someone!... If only I could remember who though..."

I pat his head. "It's fine. I know you mean well ...also thanks for the compliment. I was actually claimed as the world's smartest kid. I won trophies and even giant checks ...but y'know I guess I never really cared for it .. all I really wanted was just friends growing up. But...looks like I kinda missed that chance."

I look back at the tablet trying to find his friends again... Sonic's eyes not leaving me before he spoke out. "Y'know... Since I'm going to be stuck on this planet for a while. I can be your friend!"

He said proudly pointing at himself with his thumb. I couldn't help but chuckle at this. "Who knew my first friend would be with a talking... But you know what I'm not complaining."

We've been on the road for some time now as Sonic began to grow impatient. "It's gonna take forever to get there. I'd rather just go by foot!" He said pouting like a child.

"Relax by blue friend. Here, put this on." I said handing him a headset like device. He questions me what it's for and what it is. "It's an infrared scope. Area 99 is full of inferred motion. So the minute you're blue but decides to run inside they'll go off like crazy. But if you put this on you'll be able to fly by with no trouble... Well at least for the most part."

He looks at the device before putting it on and holding both of his thumbs up at me as he winks. "Do you think you can come with me inside. I might need someone to help me on the inside and out."

I think for a moment. This could be one of the most dangerous and risk taking thing I've ever done... Who am I to pass up on and offer like that?!

"You got it. But uh... I'm not exactly as fast as you how will I be able to catch up?" A question Sonic as before I said anything else he unbuckles his seatbelt and mine and picks me up bridal. I quickly grab on to him, and look at him like he was insane. "Hang on!"

Grabbing on to his head for dear life as I too put on the device on my head. My heart nearly sinking to my stomach from how fast we were going. They really weren't wrong he was faster than the speed of light. But judging based on his speed we weren't going as fast which I guess was a good thing. My body probably wouldn't have handled the amount of speed anyway.

"O-okay! Get into the main building go in through an air vent you'll see where it's at. Going through there would be a blind spot for security. Got it!" I tell him having to yell to he hears me better.

He looks up at me as he winks. "You got it, Kid Genius." I groan in my head...not him too. I could hear Chris on the other Lion of the mic asking his Gramps how will they know where they are. Thankfully I still had my tablet in hand to show us where they would be at.